9-5a Week 2 Nacogdoches 1-2 (0-1) @ Pine Tree 3-0-1 (1-0)

Nacwagons

Dragons get to pt 2 with 2 seconds left and run a draw play!!!! And lose 2 yards!!

I am stunned with the play call!! We did it on 4th and 4 last possession as well!!

just constant mistakes!!!

27-7 PT at the half. PT capitalizing on their chance and Nac isn’t.

11 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

Dragons get to pt 2 with 2 seconds left and run a draw play!!!! And lose 2 yards!!

I am stunned with the play call!! We did it on 4th and 4 last possession as well!!

just constant mistakes!!!

27-7 PT at the half. PT capitalizing on their chance and Nac isn’t.

We aren’t very good right now offensively it’s more execution then anything. Right now I’m not impressed with our coaching staff and the play calling. 

6 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

We aren’t very good right now offensively it’s more execution then anything. Right now I’m not impressed with our coaching staff and the play calling. 

The dropped pass just killed us!! Wide open, no one within 20 yds would have been 97yd td instead it’s an incompletion and an int on the next play. Turns into a PT touchdown. Our passing game has been great. The play calling tonight with the running game is puzzling!! 2 runs up the middle on 4th down with a mobil QB is killer. Nac gets the ball to start the second half and would have gone into half with momentum!! Cant beat good teams and give them points and we continue to do it!!

19 minutes ago, Nacwagons said:

34-7 PT starting 4th

is laughable, Nac center just snapped the ball past the QB before he was ready Nac has 3 and 30 after having 2nd and 4 at pine tree 30

I guess we got to laugh to keep from crying Allman won’t be here too much longer I’d give him another year of going 2-8 then he’ll bolt for greener pastures like Ford did. 

I can’t remember getting beat by PT this badly. We won’t beat MP next week not like this. If you keep doing the same ol thing over and over again you can’t call it mistakes. We can’t run the ball consistently, our WR’s have a love hate relationship with the ball. Our Oline is terrible and our Defense ain’t bad but it’s not great either. 

we can’t use covid as a excuse nor the lack of playing time as a excuse. We need to probably win out to and get help to even possibly think of a playoff spot and we still haven’t played Marshall and T high smh.

10 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

I guess we got to laugh to keep from crying Allman won’t be here too much longer I’d give him another year of going 2-8 then he’ll bolt for greener pastures like Ford did. 

I can’t remember getting beat by PT this badly. We won’t beat MP next week not like this. If you keep doing the same ol thing over and over again you can’t call it mistakes. We can’t run the ball consistently, our WR’s have a love hate relationship with the ball. Our Oline is terrible and our Defense ain’t bad but it’s not great either. 

we can’t use covid as a excuse nor the lack of playing time as a excuse. We need to probably win out to and get help to even possibly think of a playoff spot and we still haven’t played Marshall and T high smh.

Pine Tree was the better team in all phases and are going to challenge Texas High for the DC. Very impressed they are fast and well coached. 

The Dragons just continue to make mistakes at crucial moments. Last night was a combination of everything, horrible play calling in short yardage situations, dropped passes that would have been big plays. You can not make those mistakes against great teams and stay close. I am not saying we had enough to win the game because PT is very good. We just take ourselves out of being competitive with our mistakes. PT could have hit 60 last night if they wanted to. 

Nac had 4 visits inside the Pine Tree 30 and scored 1 time. Had a TD called back due to an illegal formation, dropped a long pass, motion penalties, snapping the ball past the QB the play after a receiver made a great 1 handed catch to get inside the PT 30. The list goes on and on. 

As far as Allman leaving with the way these 2 seasons have gone and the way he left SLC not sure there are greener pastures right now. 

Last night was the was the largest margin of defeat vs Pin Tree, our worst loss before last night was in 1983 (23-7). These are not your Grandpas Pine Tree Pirates. 

Hats off to Pine Tree for their decisions with there football program!! The Superintendent at PT is a great man, he was my high school biology teacher, love that man!!