PG vs LE

A2J

Looking forward to this game.  LE is better than people are giving credit to them....so is PG.  Neither of these teams are hitting on all cylinders right now so anything can happen.  PG will win but they will have to earn it.  LE certainly won't lay down for them.

It's Senior Night for the Hawks.  We lose some special guys who have been major players for the last 4 years.

12 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Looking forward to this game.  LE is better than people are giving credit to them....so is PG.  Neither of these teams are hitting on all cylinders right now so anything can happen.  PG will win but they will have to earn it.  LE certainly won't lay down for them.

It's Senior Night for the Hawks.  We lose some special guys who have been major players for the last 4 years.

PG is a Better Football Team period. Better Coaches,  Better Players. PG by a whole lot

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Gilmer beat LE by 21. I'll say PG by the same. 

I'll say PG will probably beat them by more.  The reason being is that the Hawks won't have 4 turnovers (including a pick-6), 3 or 4 empty trips into the red zone, poor offensive execution, and tons of penalties.  PG is a little more polished than the Buckeyes are at this point, and much more consistent.

1 hour ago, blackflag79 said:

I'll say PG will probably beat them by more.  The reason being is that the Hawks won't have 4 turnovers (including a pick-6), 3 or 4 empty trips into the red zone, poor offensive execution, and tons of penalties.  PG is a little more polished than the Buckeyes are at this point, and much more consistent.

Sad but True. 

8 hours ago, blackflag79 said:

Agree

6 hours ago, TexasFootballGuru said:

The truth is He absolutely is coming back very soon. He has been Medically cleared which is the main thing, and has been conditioning running etc. lifting weights

I understand a kid wants to play with his Sr class but a kid with such a bright future that has nothing else to prove at this level is the risk worth the reward when you haven’t even signed ur letter of intent yet.