Kanye West: Only ‘Racist’ Liberals Think ‘Black People Can’t Make Decisions for Ourselves’

RETIREDFAN1

The sad thing is he's right, and many are changing their attitude towards the Communist Party because of it.  Funny thing to me is I live in a predominately minority subdivision, and there's only one neighbor that has a Biden sign in his yard.  I haven't asked him yet, but I wouldn't doubt he has it to protect his house from what he perceives the loony left to be.  If I see him out, I'm going to ask him.  I saw far more Beto signs when he was running for office.  

45 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You're free to explain it then,  if you can.

No need, you drew a quick opinion of what I was referring to.... no point in changing your mind, carry on....i find it so strange that only the ppl who vote for Trump on here etc are godly and everyone else needs to get right with him... yall are some funny individuals, good thing I don't have to stand b4 YALL on judgement day cause he'll I'd go........

Just now, JETT said:

No need, you drew a quick opinion of what I was referring to.... no point in changing your mind, carry on....i find it so strange that only the ppl who vote for Trump on here etc are godly and everyone else needs to get right with him... yall are some funny individuals, good thing I don't have to stand b4 YALL on judgement day cause he'll I'd go........

Lol deep breath's man.  It was tongue in cheek.  You're getting carried away.

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol deep breath's man.  It was tongue in cheek.  You're getting carried away.

na not getting carried away, according to yall if you vote blue your against gods beliefs etc.... trump aligns more with God so he's the clear choice... like NB98 said, if you can vote with a clean conscience for either your duped

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

na not getting carried away, according to yall if you vote blue your against gods beliefs etc.... trump aligns more with God so he's the clear choice... like NB98 said, if you can vote with a clean conscience for either your duped

So, in other words,  you can't explain it.  Lol.  Don't say I didn't give you a chance.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

So, in other words,  you can't explain it.  Lol.  Don't say I didn't give you a chance.

if your referring to kanye... 

I said he's lost as in the same man who decided to run for President despite not being on many ballots... the same guy his wife asked to forgive him for his mental stability and bipolar issues... yeah that lost individual 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

if your referring to kanye... 

I said he's lost as in the same man who decided to run for President despite not being on many ballots... the same guy his wife asked to forgive him for his mental stability and bipolar issues... yeah that lost individual 

Yes,  I was referring to kanye.  Thanks.  See that wasn't so hard. 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Yes,  I was referring to kanye.  Thanks.  See that wasn't so hard. 

I seriously get a kick out the ones on here who talk to others like there clueless when we all bleed red and serve the same God.... despite our choices to have different opinions and views on things i guess makes 1 of us "better" in their eyes SMH

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I seriously get a kick out the ones on here who talk to others like there clueless when we all bleed red and serve the same God.... despite our choices to have different opinions and views on things i guess makes 1 of us "better" in their eyes SMH

The only thing I would argue is that were it not for abortion,  which according to kanye, claims the lives of 1,000 black babies a day,  the democrat party would cease to exist.  Don't worry man.  White christians ended slavery and we'll end the holocaust of the unborn as well.  Vote your own conscience,  whatever that means to you.  It's still a free country (for now.)

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The only thing I would argue is that were it not for abortion,  which according to kanye, claims the lives of 1,000 black babies a day,  the democrat party would cease to exist.  Don't worry man.  White christians ended slavery and we'll end the holocaust of the unborn as well.  Vote your own conscience,  whatever that means to you.  It's still a free country (for now.)

Problem here is, the whole democrat party is not an abortion party... to be honest i haven't heard much about abortion in debates between both candidates if any, to label the party as a murder party is ridiculous... i posted a link just the other day for ppl in the republican party who support abortion.... thats y i don't let the abortion convo sway me 1 way or the other..... i will never choose abortion so I will never face that on judgement day, and I also won't cast a stone at those who do choose it... we all sin and not 1 is bigger than the other so there's that

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Problem here is, the whole democrat party is not an abortion party... to be honest i haven't heard much about abortion in debates between both candidates if any, to label the party as a murder party is ridiculous... i posted a link just the other day for ppl in the republican party who support abortion.... thats y i don't let the abortion convo sway me 1 way or the other..... i will never choose abortion so I will never face that on judgement day, and I also won't cast a stone at those who do choose it... we all sin and not 1 is bigger than the other so there's that

That's because there's no debate to be had in the democrat party.  It's settled and not up for debate.  That's why you don't hear them debating it.  It's literally a religion in and of itself at this point.  Good talk!