Kanye West: Only ‘Racist’ Liberals Think ‘Black People Can’t Make Decisions for Ourselves’

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

That's because there's no debate to be had in the democrat party.  It's settled and not up for debate.  That's why you don't hear them debating it.  It's literally a religion in and of itself at this point.  Good talk!

I'm not a democrat nor republican.... i just don't like trump and his ways, if he does win and serve his 8 years perhaps ill like the next republican and vote red.... to bad Jorgensen doesn't get more recognition... 

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Problem here is, the whole democrat party is not an abortion party... to be honest i haven't heard much about abortion in debates between both candidates if any, to label the party as a murder party is ridiculous... i posted a link just the other day for ppl in the republican party who support abortion.... thats y i don't let the abortion convo sway me 1 way or the other..... i will never choose abortion so I will never face that on judgement day, and I also won't cast a stone at those who do choose it... we all sin and not 1 is bigger than the other so there's that

So you'll cast stones at Trump for his character but not at folks who abort their babies? 

I agree though, I'm all for loving and understanding those who have made that horrible decision. I pray they can find peace but that one would haunt me personally. I think free men who stand by why their country murders the innocent may indeed stand accountable on that day of judgment. 

I think the problem I have with the Democrats and abortion is I think there are probably many of them who aren't for abortion but they've sold their souls, so to speak, for votes. Now that they've hitched their wagons to the "pro-choice" side, they have to come up with justifications to defend it and I can't agree with those. 

I think if both sides left behind identity politics and jockeying for votes, we could have a genuine conversion about the fact that murdering 61 million souls is a stain on this country that cannot be hidden. To me there is no argument to be made in defense of abortion. It's not a choice, it's murdering the results of a previous poor choice. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So you'll cast stones at Trump for his character but not at folks who abort their babies? 

I agree though, I'm all for loving and understanding those who have made that horrible decision. I pray they can find peace but that one would haunt me personally. I think free men who stand by why their country murders the innocent may indeed stand accountable on that day of judgment. 

I think the problem I have with the Democrats and abortion is I think there are probably many of them who aren't for abortion but they've sold their souls, so to speak, for votes. Now that they've hitched their wagons to the "pro-choice" side, they have to come up with justifications to defend it and I can't agree with those. 

I think if both sides left behind identity politics and jockeying for votes, we could have a genuine conversion about the fact that murdering 61 million souls is a stain on this country that cannot be hidden. To me there is no argument to be made in defense of abortion. It's not a choice, it's murdering the results of a previous poor choice. 

I agree 

On 10/26/2020 at 8:22 PM, JETT said:

I seriously get a kick out the ones on here who talk to others like there clueless when we all bleed red and serve the same God.... despite our choices to have different opinions and views on things i guess makes 1 of us "better" in their eyes SMH

I don't know why you would see that as such.  No one is better than anyone else, even with who we think is better for our Country. We can agree to disagree on that aspect.  If I saw Biden as a President who would unite us as a people that love God, and America then I would have considered supporting him.  Instead  I saw the media misconstrue all that Donald Trump before he was President and while he has been President to defame him.  President Trump has taken the high road and attempted to work with all races to Make America Great Again.  He doesn't care what your color is, he wants all American citizens to be successful.  I think that's what all of U.S. want for our fellow Americans.  I can't say the same for Biden.  He and the media don't think that people have it within themselves to be successful without Government assistance.  Everyone has it in them, unless they're talked down to like that.  In essence it's verbal abuse.  You're not good enough to make it on your own without the Government is what I hear.  I say that's wrong on many levels, but we'll never see it mentioned in a court of law the abuse that the Democrat Party has inflicted upon millions of Americans.   The sad thing is the abuser usually believes it.  We're Americans and should be proud to say it, but that's not the case today.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Mainly school children indoctrinated by their teachers :  

If I remember that story correctly, that song was written by a teacher at that school. Could you just imagine if someone had written a song like that about GWB or Trump? Liberals and the media, and our Democrat friends on here would be going nuts. Just like many Conservatives and Republicans did when it happened.

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny how now Kanye is seen as some sort of quotable sage by people who had never listened to his music and thought he was a mouthy kook, who stole the stage from Taylor Swift, before he 'ran' for President and showed an affection for Trump. Present company, excluded, of course! 😏

I saw a thread on Ice Cube too. Should I let them know that Cube is a Muslim?

12 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm not a democrat nor republican.... i just don't like trump and his ways, if he does win and serve his 8 years perhaps ill like the next republican and vote red.... to bad Jorgensen doesn't get more recognition... 

I second this ( we have the right not to like people). I'm going to screen shot this for the next time you know who says you're a democrat who wants to blame others for your problems.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

I second this ( we have the right not to like people). I'm going to screen shot this for the next time you know who says you're a democrat who wants to blame others for your problems.

Lol, he'll come running in shortly sputtering nonsense as usual 

2 minutes ago, LOL said:

White Christians didn't end slavery. The fear of the British joining the South's side ultimately brought on the Emancipation Proclamation. You had northern Christian groups speaking out against but you also had Southern groups using Christianity to justify slavery and even went as far as making a slave bible. Christianity was basically beat into a lot of African slaves and used "white" Jesus to show them that whites were superior to them.

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

White Christians didn't end slavery. The fear of the British joining the South's side ultimately brought on the Emancipation Proclamation. You had northern Christian groups speaking out against but you also had Southern groups using Christianity to justify slavery and even went as far as making a slave bible. Christianity was basically beat into a lot of African slaves and used "white" Jesus to show them that whites were superior to them.

The 775k people who died in the civil war to end slavery, were they not Christians? 

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

We agree on the civil war and your history is pretty spot on. But I kind of think back handedly you could make a case Christians did. But I understand your point

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The 775k people who died in the civil war to end slavery, were they not Christians? 

Probably the majority, but while I have no data on this and this is purely opinion. I doubt the majority cared about slavery. A large number of soldiers were Irish immigrants literally fresh off the boat in New York and it's one of the reasons the Irish are known for not liking blacks. Going all the way to the New York draft riots. ( must admit, Gangs of New York helped me a lot with this one lol)

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

We agree on the civil war and your history is pretty spot on. But I kind of think back handedly you could make a case Christians did. But I understand your point

You definitely can b/c technically Christians did end slavery in the war. 

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Mainly school children indoctrinated by their teachers :  

What's the back story? Although I like the song, I don't agree with indoctrination. If it's an after school I have no issue. Also, if the school is called Barrack Obama Academy I have no issue lol. I had to deal with indoctrination when I was in school. It works both ways.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Please elaborate. This is news to me.

Did you not go to school at all?  Was there some massive uprising by slaves that somehow escaped the history books?  Abolitionists were,  by and large,  white and christian. Half of all black babies have been aborted since RvW and what do you take exception to?  My stating that white christians ended slavery too....SMH. Get off that democrat plantation once and for all.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, ctown81 said:

What's the back story? Although I like the song, I don't agree with indoctrination. If it's an after school I have no issue. Also, if the school is called Barrack Obama Academy I have no issue lol. I had to deal with indoctrination when I was in school. It works both ways.

This was several years ago.  In all the years that I went to school, I don't think I was ever taught to sing a single song about a politician past or as in this case was at the time that BHO was in office.  The only song I even remember about a President when I was in school was "Abraham, Martin, and John", but it was never sang in schools.  I do remember the Genesis song "Land of Confusion" that had a puppet of Ronald Reagan in it.  I brought it up, because that's how I see many teachers today when it comes to politics.  Here's the backstory, she wasn't fired, but retired at the end of the school year :  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/review-ordered-of-video-showing-students-singing-praises-of-president-obama .  

On 10/27/2020 at 2:46 PM, DAWG91 said:

Did you not go to school at all?  Was their some massive uprising by slaves that somehow escaped the history books?  Abolitionists were,  by and large,  white and christian. Half of all black babies have been aborted since RvW and what do you take exception to?  My stating that white christians ended slavery too....SMH. Get off that democrat plantation once and for all.

There were never mass uprising of slave revolts, but many did happen.  Some that I just tried to look up were not even mentioned that I read of in books.  All of them were small, but they happened on probably every plantation that there were slaves.  The main reason there was never a massive uprising is because of lack of communication.  Plantations were similar to prisons for them in more ways than one.  Slaves were not taught to read or write in most cases, but there were a few who were able to be educated.  You also have to understand that unless a slave was born to slaves that were already in America, many of them didn't understand English.  Even the slaves that were able to leave the plantations were highly restricted when running errands in town.  I wish that it had been abolished at the founding of our country, but we live by the sins of the British that introduced it to the colonies.