Kanye West: Only ‘Racist’ Liberals Think ‘Black People Can’t Make Decisions for Ourselves’

RETIREDFAN1

12 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Did you not go to school at all?  Was there some massive uprising by slaves that somehow escaped the history books?  Abolitionists were,  by and large,  white and christian. Half of all black babies have been aborted since RvW and what do you take exception to?  My stating that white christians ended slavery too....SMH. Get off that democrat plantation once and for all.

Yes I went to school and the truth is, the fear of the British joining the side of the Southerners is what ended slavery. Heck the Civil War wasn't even about slavery when the war started. Yes most white Christians were abolitionist and also most slaves owners were too. Hopefully this clears up whether I went to school for you are not.

11 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Yes I went to school and the truth is, the fear of the British joining the side of the Southerners is what ended slavery. Heck the Civil War wasn't even about slavery when the war started. Yes most white Christians were abolitionist and also most slaves owners were too. Hopefully this clears up whether I went to school for you are not.

The fact remains.  The abolitionists were white christians and without them who knows how long it would've been before slavery ended.  You attempt to diminish that reality is duly noted. Glad that got your panties all in a wad over that but not one word of the fact half of black pregnancies since RvW have been ended in abortion.  At least one of us cares.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

The fact remains.  The abolitionists were white christians and without them who knows how long it would've been before slavery ended.  You attempt to diminish that reality is duly noted. Glad that got your panties all in a wad over that but not one word of the fact half of black pregnancies since RvW have been ended in abortion.  At least one of us cares.

So we talk about history and you bring abortion in it? Fact is, abolitionist stopped the spread of slavery in the United states. With all their efforts Lincoln was not going to free the slaves until the British were going to side with the South. I guess now you'll probably bring up black on black crime.

6 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So we talk about history and you bring abortion in it? Fact is, abolitionist stopped the spread of slavery in the United states. With all their efforts Lincoln was not going to free the slaves until the British were going to side with the South. I guess now you'll probably bring up black on black crime.

:rofl:

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

My original post said that white christians abolished slavery and we'll abolish abortion as well.  Prior to that,  Jett and I were discussing abortion and the democrat party.  Apparently you read the words white christian,  were triggered,  and didn't finish reading the rest of the post.  If you don't care that half of black babies are murdered before they take their first breath I'm sure you don't care about black on black crime either.  Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites.

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

0A444928-A5DE-4DE8-A82E-ED7B90849EC7.jpeg

I don't even mind white liberals (or liberals of any color for that matter.) Heck,  I'm pretty liberal to a degree.  What I despise are marxist, deranged, leftists,  who don't give a flip about truth or reality,  so long as they can have power over everyone else.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I despise “white” liberals. They are the black man’s greatest enemy. Not my words, but Malcolm X’s own words. No white man has the right to preach about the plight of the black man in this country. They have no knowledge of it. Young white liberals, unknowingly, are possibly the most racist individuals in America. They think the black man is inept at everything. Their handouts are equivalent to those meant for the physically disabled. The black man is more than capable of providing for himself and his family. Liberals have torn apart the black family unit. It can be put back together, but I fear the two party system is in too broken. 

No arguments here.  I just think that the lines between liberal and leftist have been blurred,  but I completely get what you're saying.  When I think of liberal it's more of a "live and let live" philosophy.  The leftist/marxist uses race to divide and conquer,  and they're quite good at it.  They've managed to ruin a many a nation in that manner,  and ours seems to be following suit.  When LBJ said that the democrats would own the black vote he wasn't kidding.  I do think a good many of them,  though you may not find them on here, have wised up to the fact that they've been sold out in favor of the illegal immigrant,  the left's new favorite form of slave  labor.  In summary, to drive home the fact I'm not some white man who hates anyone who doesn't look like me,  I don't even mind the illegal immigrant (if I were from an impoverished country I'd want to come here too) but I do expect they meet 2 simple criteria:  they speak english and can support themselves and their families.  Problem is,  those 2 criteria is labeled as "racist" by today's leftist/marxists.

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

It’s hard for me to come down hard on illegal immigrants. Yeah yeah I know there is a legal way to get here but for those walking in the desert and crossing the river, they don’t have the time or resources. They come to feed their families. Got an uncle that’s all about Trump. He found himself a hottie from Venezuela. She’s already a damn citizen. I agree. At least try and learn a little English. 

And stay off the dole.  We're all descendents of immigrants.  The American dream isn't to come here and get on welfare, it's to come here and try to make it the best you can.  Some strike it rich, most don't. That's life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

And stay off the dole.  We're all descendents of immigrants.  The American dream isn't to come here and get on welfare, it's to come here and try to make it the best you can.  Some strike it rich, most don't. That's life.

LEGAL immigrants I have no problem with.....ILLEGAL ALIENS are criminals and should all be deported......simple fact.....

11 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

My original post said that white christians abolished slavery and we'll abolish abortion as well.  Prior to that,  Jett and I were discussing abortion and the democrat party.  Apparently you read the words white christian,  were triggered,  and didn't finish reading the rest of the post.  If you don't care that half of black babies are murdered before they take their first breath I'm sure you don't care about black on black crime either.  Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites.

I wasn't triggered. You put "white" Christians so I had to address it as such in my response. I was only curious about the comment about the abolishment of slavery. Everything else is your opinion and it's your right to it.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Most come over and work their butts off. 

6 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

LEGAL immigrants I have no problem with.....ILLEGAL ALIENS are criminals and should all be deported......simple fact.....

If they're on welfare I have a problem with them.  We need people who can support themselves and their families,  not more folks living off the American taxpayer, we've got enough of those already.

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I wasn't triggered. You put "white" Christians so I had to address it as such in my response. I was only curious about the comment about the abolishment of slavery. Everything else is your opinion and it's your right to it.

The abolitionists were white christians.  They certainly weren't black muslims.  Those folks are still enslaving people.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

The abolitionists were white christians.  They certainly weren't black muslims.  Those folks are still enslaving people.

I just said I was addressing the "white" Christian part. Never said the abolitionists weren't white. How did black Muslims and enslaving people get into this? 

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Taking jobs away from AMERICAN CITIZENS or LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.....they are criminals and need to be sent back where they came from........

I'm just going to throw this out there, but I've never seen an American who is out of work, waiting outside of a 7/11 just to find work for the day. So what jobs are they taking that is actually wanted by Americans?

12 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I despise “white” liberals. They are the black man’s greatest enemy. Not my words, but Malcolm X’s own words. No white man has the right to preach about the plight of the black man in this country. They have no knowledge of it. Young white liberals, unknowingly, are possibly the most racist individuals in America. They think the black man is inept at everything. Their handouts are equivalent to those meant for the physically disabled. The black man is more than capable of providing for himself and his family. Liberals have torn apart the black family unit. It can be put back together, but I fear the two party system is in too broken. 

Politicians on either side are not to be trusted but your everyday liberal is ok in my book. My neighbor is not tearing apart my family unit or think I'm inept. So I don't understand hating the white liberal non politician.