Barry it is not a slow news day, it is a cover for Biden news day

TheShadowKnows

New Biden Videos LEAKED Triggering Democrat And Media PANIC, Fake News DESPERATELY Defends Joe Biden. The media cover up may be the bigger scandal and will go down in history for its brazen and overt actions. Democrats are clearly freaking out over the Hunter Biden Joe Biden laptop scandal. More videos are emerging confirming the authenticity of the information. Yet media outlets are doing everything in their power to hide the story or claim its a lie. Trump and Republicans now face an unprecedented challenge of defeating not just Democrats and joe Biden but every major media outlet that is now working at the behest of the crony democratic party establishment.

I can't remember who was posting recently about seeing a bunch of Biden signs in Quitman among other places, but today I counted 0 along hwy 37. 

I enjoyed a full day of windshield time today from dfw through eastern OK ,western AR and down through East Texas. I needed something to pass the time so, Yard sign totals were: 

37 - Trump

3- Biden

Full disclosure:

I left out 3 Trump and 1 Biden as they were placed in a right of way not near a home or business. I only counted the ones that were in front of homes or businesses. Also,  I only counted the homes and business not the total signs. I saw three Biden signs total, but many of the Trump houses had multiple signs but I only counted those as 1. 

Winner of the day was winnsboro tx. Between winnsboro and Mt Vernon might as well be Trump headquarters, those folks like their Trump signage!