Black Attorney, Lifelong Dem, to Vote for Trump

Hagar

Well FOX reported it 21 hours ago.   And if it was posted, evidently Barry & Jett didn’t read it, they’re still Biden supporters.  Anyone that cares one iota about black folks could never support Biden.  😂🤣😂

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well FOX reported it 21 hours ago.   And if it was posted, evidently Barry & Jett didn’t read it, they’re still Biden supporters.  Anyone that cares one iota about black folks could never support Biden.  😂🤣😂

Everytime yall find a black person who supports trump, do yall feel the need to drag me into it? Not all ppl are the same... i respect whoever the hell it is you decided to start a topic about.... yall look insane with yalls comparisons, try harder next time maybe it'll stick 🥱

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Everytime yall find a black person who supports trump, do yall feel the need to drag me into it? Not all ppl are the same... i respect whoever the hell it is you decided to start a topic about.... yall look insane with yalls comparisons, try harder next time maybe it'll stick 🥱

Using your name and Barry was just ribbing (Btw, I don’t think Barry is black).   But since you didn’t bother to read the article, here, at least, is the headline.

92F1AC46-EC0B-4C72-AC9D-4D76EB9A4D9F.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Using your name and Barry was just ribbing (Btw, I don’t think Barry is black).   But since you didn’t bother to read the article, here, at least, is the headline.

92F1AC46-EC0B-4C72-AC9D-4D76EB9A4D9F.jpeg

no hard feelings, I dont pay much attention 

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Well you shouldn’t vote for joe cause he embarrass himself daily. He is indirectly funny but not much Twitter.

How about you vote how you feel, and i vote my way... ill respect you as long as you respect me 

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

What makes you think Biden has supporters are voting. You’re not that stupid.

I guess someone is for thinking biden has no support... since when was a Whitehouse race not close? Keep convincing yourself whatever makes you sleep at night

• LOL! 1