Tony Bobulinski on Tucker Tonight

Youngcoach123

The "Big Guy" actually met with him twice to discuss the dirty money operation .... it can be proven by witnesses, emails and texts .... Plugs lied about it in front of the American people on national tv .... will George Snuffeluffagus ask him about it? Morning Joke? Rachael Madcow? Maybe Don Leamonhead? .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The "Big Guy" actually met with him twice to discuss the dirty money operation .... it can be proven by witnesses, emails and texts .... Plugs lied about it in front of the American people on national tv .... will George Snuffeluffagus ask him about it? Morning Joke? Rachael Madcow? Maybe Don Leamonhead? .....

I was listening to Mark Levin on WBAP 820 AM today while driving back from Ft.Worth. Levin called George Snuffelffagus a “creepy little ####” 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You are confusing real, documented, irrefutable evidence with phony, made up horse manure ...

The left get gets a kick out of their investigations nothing happens... nows the rights turn to get worked up as well and find out the same results... NO 1 CARES, it ain't changing my vote

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

FB_IMG_1603853242526.thumb.jpg.20c5236fe936ce23dea92bdea5b250d8.jpg

Better hope trump does better than he did 4 years ago... hopefully you'll get thru this defeat your about to face... alot of folks aren't voting politics were voting to get trump out... i don't care anything about bidens policies, im voting against trump 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Better hope trump does better than he did 4 years ago... hopefully you'll get thru this defeat your about to face... alot of folks aren't voting politics were voting to get trump out... i don't care anything about bidens policies, im voting against trump 

There 340,000,000+ American citizens, & you have talked with How many of them?

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

There 340,000,000+ American citizens, & you have talked with How many of them?

As many as you talked to in bidens home state that you visited and claimed he's lacking in that area :rofl:... how many you talk to LMAO

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

I really thought you weren't that stupid, grasshopper .... I was wrong ....