The Smoakhouse Forums

Tenaha at Overton.

10/30/20 7pm in Overton. 

Tenaha has already secured the district championship, our first in any sport since 2017.  Overton has had a tough season.   

It's a PRIVILEDGE to wear the maroon and white.  Dont get it twisted.  

• Thanks 1

Tigers by a lot

2 hours ago, Unashamed said:

10/30/20 7pm in Overton. 

Tenaha has already secured the district championship, our first in any sport since 2017.  Overton has had a tough season.   

It's a PRIVILEDGE to wear the maroon and white.  Dont get it twisted.  

Amen, I bleed maroon & white and always will.

3 hours ago, Grayghost said:

Amen, I bleed maroon & white and always will.

We're about to be locked in.   Coach sounded confident on the radio show.   Plus we're about to get our best lineman back from injury.   Going to be taking some big steps forward next few weeks.   

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Completely off topic. I had to go to Center for some poultry house insurance last week. What cell service do Teneha and Center folks use? I have Verizon and it was like I fell off the face of the earth. 

AT&T or Cellulite One. Verizon is nonexistent in Center. 

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Completely off topic. I had to go to Center for some poultry house insurance last week. What cell service do Teneha and Center folks use? I have Verizon and it was like I fell off the face of the earth. 

I remember going to center some years back and getting absolutely no service at all with Verizon.  

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

ATT works great for me when I'm in the area, but you are close to falling off the earth. 😂😂😂