The Trump House

Hagar

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

One time I unfortunately lived next door to a meth dealer, and I had this confirmed by the police puttin a big, white tent over the house and sealing it off. I would rather live next door to THAT guy than this lady's gaudy display with minions lining up at all hours. 😑

We know. You've made it abundantly clear that your party would rather support drug dealing criminals that good hearted American citizens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

One time I unfortunately lived next door to a meth dealer, and I had this confirmed by the police putting a big, white tent over the house and sealing it off. I would rather live next door to THAT guy than this lady's gaudy display with minions lining up at all hours. 😑

Ah ha, so meth is what has messed up your brain.  Interesting.   I thought you OD’ed on bad moonshine from Deadwood.   I hope you can address your addiction and get your mind right Barry.   Perhaps you could go to Kirt and he could council you.  I would, and probably Retired 1, but Evadale or Colmesneil would be a long drive for you.   If close to Carthage, maybe CarthDawg could help.  Be optimistic, you can do it.   A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

33 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

One time I unfortunately lived next door to a meth dealer, and I had this confirmed by the police putting a big, white tent over the house and sealing it off. I would rather live next door to THAT guy than this lady's gaudy display with minions lining up at all hours. 😑

You dims have that record of choosing the dregs of society to put up with, such as meth heads, pedophiles, child murderers, et.al........we are not surprised you'd rather live next to a meth lab than a good, outstanding American citizen........:rofl:

• LOL! 1