Harris tells 4 blatant lies about Trump in 1 interview

RETIREDFAN1

17 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.wnd.com/2020/10/harris-tells-4-blatant-lies-trump-1-interview/

This from a woman who committed ADULTERY with Willie Brown to move up politically in California...........

Is it just her alleged political gain that gives you trouble with the ADULTERY? You don't seem to have the same problem with Trump's multiple occurrences of that, then the many, many, many, many, many lies he tells. Is it different because he's a man? 

• Roll Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Is it just her alleged political gain that gives you trouble with the ADULTERY? You don't seem to have the same problem with Trump's multiple occurrences of that, then the many, many, many, many, many lies he tells. Is it different because he's a man? 

If Biden wins, I hope you're as concerned with any lies he may tell, as well as lies that may come out of his administration or any other Democrat, for that matter.

Question is: Will you be?

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Thought that was your job or that of 90% of the other posters on here. Have you ever posted a Trump lie? 

Are you dodging? My assumption is that it's a given that most (and in some cases all) politicians lie. Even the ones I may like. That's just my assumption. I didn't vote for Trump, so you can't play that card. I'm not trying to justify bad behavior. I'd just like to see you acknowledge that Biden/Harris lie, too.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Are you dodging? My assumption is that it's a given that most (and in some cases all) politicians lie. Even the ones I may like. That's just my assumption. I didn't vote for Trump, so you can't play that card. I'm not trying to justify bad behavior. I'd just like to see you acknowledge that Biden/Harris lie, too.

Oh, you have clearly been on the attack, much like the famous Danny Zuco, for all things Trumplican for a long time, even if you couldn't stomach voting for Trump, actually, so really just a copout on your part. I'd like to see you acknowledge that Trump, Satan aside, is the Father of Lies. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, you have clearly been on the attack, much like the famous Danny Zuco, for all things Trumplican for a long time, even if you couldn't stomach voting for Trump, actually, so really just a copout on your part. I'd like to see you acknowledge that Trump, Satan aside, is the Father of Lies. 

Answer mine first. Then I'll be happy to answer your statement.

49 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, it is the fact that she is a communist who wants to destroy MY country that I have a problem with.....it is the FACT that she is a part of a party that openly supports perversions such as child murder and pedophilia that I have a problem with.......but thank GOD she won't be on the victor stand November 4........

30 minutes ago, JETT said:

Can't believe ppl on here are defending trump about lies..... im not defending biden cause he'll he lies to but to say trump doesn't lie is comedy gold

Cant believe that people are on here defending the democratic party that supports rape, drug use, child murder, and pedophilia........

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

No, it is the fact that she is a communist who wants to destroy MY country that I have a problem with.....it is the FACT that she is a part of a party that openly supports perversions such as child murder and pedophilia that I have a problem with.......but thank GOD she won't be on the victor stand November 4........

So, why would you mention her infidelity, at all? And, you don't have a problem with Trump's adultery? 

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Note he didn't answer my query, and immediately deflected and tried to get me to answer something he asked, without answering mine.

Typical for a a supporter of the child murdering pedophile loving party..........

• Like 1

Just now, Monte1076 said:

If Biden were an adulterer but you liked his policies, would you still vote for him?

Biden supports his meth head pedophile son, but he is still voting for him........that's all you need to know about democrap voters......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Man did you get this quote from the FBI agents in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?