The Great COVID Lie

RETIREDFAN1

Shapiro is exactly correct on what Biden was doing and not what he said he would do now.  Biden simply wants the ignorant masses to believe that he would have done things differently.  Things would have been far worse under Clinton or Biden had they been President. 

8 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Shapiro is exactly correct on what Biden was doing and not what he said he would do now.  Biden simply wants the ignorant masses to believe that he would have done things differently.  Things would have been far worse under Clinton or Biden had they been President. 

The only argument I have with this is that were clinton or biden president,  there wouldn't have been a chinavirus.  They would've had "their folks" in the white house and neither clinton nor biden would be playing hardball with them on these trade deals.  That really is all this was about.    China's 2+ decade-long run at killing us on trade with the globalist trade deals.  Russia hoax failed.  Impeachment hoax failed. Just before the virus hysteria took off,  I distinctly recall hearing that there was a new date for renewed trade talks then BOOM!  Chinavirus hysteria.  Problem was,  they fired it off too early.  Most sane people now know it's not the armageddon that the democrats and the media portray it to be,  and just like we've seen over the last 4 years,  they've been caught lying again.  That's why the news coverage always focuses on "cases" and not deaths.  Sure,  people have died from it,  but the overwhelming number of those would've had a tough time surviving the common cold.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who cares about cases when they admit the PCR test is their "gold standard" in testing. This test was never meant for diagnostic purposes(per the tests creator)  and has a 90 percent false positive. They control what RNA sequences to look for and how high to amplify it. Therefore,  they can manipulate to get whatever results they wish. The virus was never isolated, purified, visualized, verified; thus its impossible to test for accurately.

All of this was planned by the elite years in advance (as their own documents prove). In order to bring about stricter top down government authority and eventually a "Great Reset". The chaos thats been pushed through BLM and this election,  was also carefully orchestrated.

They want us all to vote so we can be strung along by the ensuing aftermath. I guarantee neither side will go quitely and there will be utterings of voter fraud. (as planned) 

• LOL! 1

On 10/29/2020 at 2:41 AM, DAWG91 said:

The only argument I have with this is that were clinton or biden president,  there wouldn't have been a chinavirus.  They would've had "their folks" in the white house and neither clinton nor biden would be playing hardball with them on these trade deals.  That really is all this was about.    China's 2+ decade-long run at killing us on trade with the globalist trade deals.  Russia hoax failed.  Impeachment hoax failed. Just before the virus hysteria took off,  I distinctly recall hearing that there was a new date for renewed trade talks then BOOM!  Chinavirus hysteria.  Problem was,  they fired it off too early.  Most sane people now know it's not the armageddon that the democrats and the media portray it to be,  and just like we've seen over the last 4 years,  they've been caught lying again.  That's why the news coverage always focuses on "cases" and not deaths.  Sure,  people have died from it,  but the overwhelming number of those would've had a tough time surviving the common cold.

I think you maybe right on that.  I've made the same sentiments myself that it wouldn't have happened if China was still leading the world economies.  I think they should pay for the economic damage that they have inflicted, but I don't ever see that happening.  

57 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think you maybe right on that.  I've made the same sentiments myself that it wouldn't have happened if China was still leading the world economies.  I think they should pay for the economic damage that they have inflicted, but I don't ever see that happening.  

Bringing those jobs back to the good ol' US of A will be punishment enough.