Week 10 East and Central Texas H.S. Football "Player of the Week" Nominations Thread (Deadline, Sunday, 2:00pm)

Smoaky

Please send me any “Player of the Week” nominations for this week’s game for my radio show, Smoaky.com AND the Texas Built Ford Tough nominations as well.

I would appreciate as much specific information as possible, including the following:

*Name of Player
*Position
*Opponent
*Score (Who Won)
*Specific Game Stats

Nomination deadline is Sunday, 2:00pm.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

David Smoak
Texas Built Ford Tough Texas HSFB Committee Member
SicEm365 Radio
Smoaky.com

[email protected]

Gladewater QB Tristan Holmes was 21/33/381/6 TDs/Int. Also rushed 11/86/TD in Bears 63-44 win over Sabine. 

Gladewater WR DJ Allen caught 12 passes for 229 yards and 4 TDs. Also had 2 rushes for 12 yards and TD in Bears 63-44 win over Sabine. 

Sabine QB Jace Burns was 20/33/369/4 TDs/Int in the Cardinals 63--44 loss to Gladewater. 

Sabine's WR Kaden Manning caught 4 passes for 190 yards and 3 TDs in the Cardinals 63-44 loss to Gladewater. 

Sabine's Kaden Manning returned 5 kickoff for 125 yards. He also had an interception in the Cardinals 63-44 loss to Gladewater.

Miles Denson (Senior), Greenville

WR/RB

vs Corsicana

Greenville 49, Corsicana 28 (Greenville won)

5 carries for 157 yards and 3 rushing touchdowns (long of 62 yards) , 2 receptions for 87 yards and 1 receiving touchdown (long of 78 yards). (Total: 244 all-purpose yards and 4 touchdowns)

• Smoaky unpinned this topic