Poll: Nearly 1/3 of black voters will choose Trump

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

No doubt I dislike him, but I'm not for violence.... all you know about me is what I type thats it... your part of the problem trying to convince ppl your next president has dementia... we vote how we won't, so will you

Haha nobody has to convince anyone about joe's dimentia.  A blind man can see it.

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

No doubt I dislike him, but I'm not for violence.... all you know about me is what I type thats it... your part of the problem trying to convince ppl your next president has dementia... we vote how we won't, so will you

So, you “won’t” vote for Biden?!😂

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Haha nobody has to convince anyone about joe's dimentia.  A blind man can see it.

You and your right wing sources try hard for dementia and pedophilia, it ain't working... goes to show you how many ppl dislike trump... I'm thinking this election alot of ppl who were to lazy or think their votes didn't count or that Hillary had it soed up will cast their vote... mark my work, and screen shot this

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

You and your right wing sources try hard for dementia and pedophilia, it ain't working... goes to show you how many ppl dislike trump... I'm thinking this election alot of ppl who were to lazy or think their votes didn't count or that Hillary had it soed up will cast their vote... mark my work, and screen shot this

Right wing sources?  One only needs to have eyes and ears to see he's not all "there."

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Right wing sources?  One only needs to have eyes and ears to see he's not all "there."

I dont think either are "there" ... me personally i don't like either but I like biden more than trump so he will get my vote... i don't care what anyone says about you dont have to like him as a person but like what he does for the country etc, their all scams from the bottom to the top... 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I dont think either are "there" ... me personally i don't like either but I like biden more than trump so he will get my vote... i don't care what anyone says about you dont have to like him as a person but like what he does for the country etc, their all scams from the bottom to the top... 

Both aren't there?  That's just silly.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol.  Just sayin' dude.  It's unprecedented in my lifetime.  Reality check headed your way.  Ps,  lebron is a woketard biden voter,  and nobody watches his basketball games. Touche.

2 hours ago, JETT said:

lol, arguably the greatest, you may not watch but millions do... touche

Sports & Entertainment is NO PLACE for politics. No matter which Party or person you support. S & E is supposed to be an escape from the day-to-day stresses...but it no longer is and that's a shame. They've lost my support because of it. 

1 minute ago, TTman7 said:

Sports & Entertainment is NO PLACE for politics. No matter which Party or person you support. S & E is supposed to be an escape from the day-to-day stresses...but it no longer is and that's a shame. They've lost my support because of it. 

did you attend games or purchase merchandise? If not, I doubt they give a damn about your support anyway :rofl:

2 hours ago, JETT said:

No feelings hurt here, ive been thru way more in my life than what you and others can type on here... this is my daily entertainment... you and others on here spend your time daily trying to convince ppl to vote for your candidate, i don't care who you vote for

Drug problem huh? Abused at the orphanage? Poor fella. 😂

Seriously though...doubtful on this statement...big time. 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

did you attend games or purchase merchandise? If not, I doubt they give a damn about your support anyway :rofl:

Sure did...in multiple sports...every year. 

And used to attend movie theaters frequently too or pay for movies. Not anymore. 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I guess being black that's your assumptions? Doesn't surprise me coming from you though 

Drugs and orphans are a black problem? Hardly. 

That's what you focused on in that post. That doesnt surprise me either. You ignored the other part...again, not surprising. 

Just now, TTman7 said:

Drugs and orphans are a black problem? Hardly. 

That's what you focused on in that post. That doesnt surprise me either. You ignored the other part...again, not surprising. 

13 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Drug problem huh? Abused at the orphanage? Poor fella. 😂

Seriously though...doubtful on this statement...big time. 

This is your response to my comment, yet you try to come back and defend it... SMH

1 minute ago, JETT said:

This is your response to my comment, yet you try to come back and defend it... SMH

Yea...the first part was sarcasm. Which you totally don't understand I guess. Not surprising. 

And yea, I called you out on your statement. Which you haven't responded to yet. Not surprising. 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

didn't you get a vaca for this issue... nice try though 

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Nah, I got a vaca for calling you something I call idiots of every color.

Yall BOTH gonna be gone til the 4th if you keep on.....i already warned you once.....this is the last one.....so don't be surprised when it happens.......