Poll: Nearly 1/3 of black voters will choose Trump

RETIREDFAN1

Truth is...both parties are self serving and corrupt to their core. Trump is a crude, vulgar narcissist with the morals of an alley cat. Joe is a pathetic career politician that has been camped out in DC since I was in the 4th grade...and I am a 57 yo grandfather. The democrats are democrats first and Americans second. The republicans are republicans first and Americans second. They see you and I as useful idiots that only exist to help them achieve their true goals...enriching themselves while gaining or maintaining their power. A pox on both their houses.

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Truth is...both parties are self serving and corrupt to their core. Trump is a crude, vulgar narcissist with the morals of an alley cat. Joe is a pathetic career politician that has been camped out in DC since I was in the 4th grade...and I am a 57 yo grandfather. The democrats are democrats first and Americans second. The republicans are republicans first and Americans second. They see you and I as useful idiots that only exist to help them achieve their true goals...enriching themselves while gaining or maintaining their power. A pox on both their houses.

I can definitely agree with this... ppl thinking trump is the best thing to happen to America is truly laughable... both parties are corrupt in their own ways... listening to the folks on smoaky the right is the only way to go and if you dont lean that way you ungodly SMH

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Do you always live in denial or are you just hoping . I come to terms that Biden could possibly win . I mean there were folks dumb enough to vote for Obama twice. I don’t think you could come to grips with our President getting re-elected.

Reality setting in finally huh? Crow serving will be epic, be sure to show up to the buffet line early so the rest of your pals on here don't gobble it all up and leave you in hunger

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I can definitely agree with this... ppl thinking trump is the best thing to happen to America is truly laughable... both parties are corrupt in their own ways... listening to the folks on smoaky the right is the only way to go and if you dont lean that way you ungodly SMH

The dems are just as bad. Businesses in the cities are not boarding up because they are worried about right wing looting, burning and rioting.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

The dems are just as bad. Businesses in the cities are not boarding up because they are worried about right wing looting, burning and rioting.

I agree, i have no party affiliation... i dislike both parties but unfortunately I dislike trump enough to vote biden... I've only voted twice in my lifetime (28 years old) and both times were against trump... these ppl on here think im a democrat, get shed of trump and give us 2 quality candidates

3 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

😂 Enlighten me kind Sir on how I'M deflecting, lol. When you still haven't addressed your comment I called you out on in the first of this back-and-forth. 

Since when does anyone address their own comments? You might i guess 🙄

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ask anything ill gladly answer.... show me where you asked or called me out.. ill patiently wait

6 hours ago, JETT said:

No feelings hurt here, ive been thru way more in my life than what you and others can type on here... this is my daily entertainment... you and others on here spend your time daily trying to convince ppl to vote for your candidate, i don't care who you vote for

4 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Drug problem huh? Abused at the orphanage? Poor fella. 😂

Seriously though...doubtful on this statement...big time. 

Apologies on my part if I was not clear enough with you. Won't happen again. 

You stated that you've been through way more in your life than what he and others on here can type. 

What in your life have you been through that you consider way more than he or other people have been through??? 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Both parties corrupt? Just on the other thread you claim Trump has life long Republicans leaving the party. Wouldn’t that mean he making the corrupt ones you speak of leave?? 

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Apologies on my part if I was not clear enough with you. Won't happen again. 

You stated that you've been through way more in your life than what he and others on here can type. 

What in your life have you been through that you consider way more than he or other people have been through??? 

I'm not going to get into my personal life on a public forum... my comment was basically saying I dont get into my feelings about anything that can be said on this forum, I enjoy the back and forth and the difference in opinions from all participants on here... To your last question above, I never stated I've been through more than any other individual on this site.... hopefully that answers your questions 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Both parties corrupt? Just on the other thread you claim Trump has life long Republicans leaving the party. Wouldn’t that mean he making the corrupt ones you speak of leave?? 

Yes both are corrupt....

I think their leaving because hes unfit for office and they've had enough JMHO

On 11/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Larry just loves those fake news sites....

I saw the link and he expects me to believe that drivel.  Show me an actual Government site that has the numbers.  Checking last night the CDC only had the numbers for 2018.  They still haven't compiled the 2019 numbers because of the Wuhan, and still haven't developed a vaccine with all of the millions of dollars they've received and the research they've done on the virus.  They're worthless, and probably just sitting on their hands since they believe their union has their back so they want be terminated.  

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm not going to get into my personal life on a public forum... my comment was basically saying I dont get into my feelings about anything that can be said on this forum, I enjoy the back and forth and the difference in opinions from all participants on here... To your last question above, I never stated I've been through more than any other individual on this site.... hopefully that answers your questions 

:rofl:

On 11/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, JETT said:

8 years ago

I still see young people wearing Prince, Beatles, Doors, Tupac Shakur, and other bands shirts, there will be many that will listen to him.  I wouldn't doubt they vote for Trump because of his leanings the same with Ice Cube.