Poll: Nearly 1/3 of black voters will choose Trump

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

if I recall, your the bald 1 correct? :rofl:, jokes on u

I'm bald by choice...low maintenance 😉. Dont have anything to scratch. I don't answer practically every post with smh (scratch my head)...you do. Your cooties are the joke evidently 😂

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, TTman7 said:

I'm bald by choice...low maintenance 😉. Dont have anything to scratch. I don't answer practically every post with smh (scratch my head)...you do. Your cooties are the joke evidently 😂

Oh, he isn’t “Scratching his head”; he’s Shaking it... He likes the sound his lone brain cell makes as it bounces from one side to the other...Kinda like a game of Pong going on in there...

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh, he isn’t “Scratching his head”; he’s Shaking it... He likes the sound his lone brain cell makes as it bounces from one side to the other...Kinda like a game of Pong going on in there...

I bet his neck muscles get sore then. And he's probably suffering from constant "mini" concussions. Poor fella. Explains alot. 😂

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You can PM me any time; I have cleared plenty of room in there just for you. I would Love to hear what you have to say..😋

The last time I PM'd you, I heard a whole bunch of BS and said all the back and forth was squashed etc, it didn't last long for you, so no more BS say what you will as will I.... i enjoy the entertainment and back and forth

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Better if its not conversated on the public forum... it got you a 3 week Vacation last time... 😜

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You can PM me any time; I have cleared plenty of room in there just for you. I would Love to hear what you have to say..😋

Me as well...you are more than welcome to PM me anytime to say anything you'd like. I'd also like to hear what you have to say and to elaborate on your thoughts. 

Just now, TTman7 said:

Me as well...you are more than welcome to PM me anytime to say anything you'd like. I'd also like to hear what you have to say and to elaborate on your thoughts. 

I do clearly on here, and stay under the radar so I don't get a another vaca... i speak my mind always 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I do clearly on here, and stay under the radar so I don't get a another vaca... i speak my mind always 

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

I can agree with that statement, especially yall 2.... suspicion has been drawn between yall 2 about certain things.. so yeah I agree with ya

By all means...please continue 

37 minutes ago, JETT said:

The last time I PM'd you, I heard a whole bunch of BS and said all the back and forth was squashed etc, it didn't last long for you, so no more BS say what you will as will I.... i enjoy the entertainment and back and forth

My door is Always open if you ever want to get things off your chest...😋👌

On 10/30/2020 at 8:43 PM, JETT said:

7But you didn't vote for him in '16? Sounds like alot of fools still around 

Almost 4 years changed my mind, and actually it was only a year into his tenure that I began to like him as a politician.  I still don't like him as a person, but that doesn't sway my vote as it does you.  47 years of being a big bag of nothing in the Government sure won't garner my vote especially with a platform that he's running on.  I guarantee if Covid numbers for infections are high if he takes office he will attempt to do anything he can to shut down this country.  The death rate can stay the same because it's comparable to the death rate of prior years.  They should have increased by 250,000 instead of what they currently are at.

• Thanks 1