Poll: Nearly 1/3 of black voters will choose Trump

RETIREDFAN1

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Almost 4 years changed my mind, and actually it was only a year into his tenure that I began to like him as a politician.  I still don't like him as a person, but that doesn't sway my vote as it does you.  47 years of being a big bag of nothing in the Government sure won't garner my vote especially with a platform that he's running on.  I guarantee if Covid numbers for infections are high if he takes office he will attempt to do anything he can to shut down this country.  The death rate can stay the same because it's comparable to the death rate of prior years.  They should have increased by 250,000 instead of what they currently are at.

👌

On 10/30/2020 at 10:57 PM, TTman7 said:

I'm bald by choice...low maintenance 😉. Dont have anything to scratch. I don't answer practically every post with smh (scratch my head)...you do. Your cooties are the joke evidently 😂

Okay, we know your old, but maybe not as old as me.  I'm not good at the "new" acronyms either, but I know that one means shaking my head.  

I just did some more research, and actually the death toll in America has been rising since 2014 when the ACA became full force on Americans, and began killing them.  The lowest it's been in the past 70 years per 100 was in 2009.  The U.N. projects it to keep rising to a high point in 2052.  Where they find those numbers is beyond me expect actuaries and other analysis.  The highest it has ever been was 1968 when we were in Vietnam and the Hong Kong Flu was taking it's toll on Americans so I suppose we should blame the most deaths in America on the racist L.B.J.. https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/death-rate

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

That losers been added, no 1 even listens to his music

Lol.  Just sayin' dude.  It's unprecedented in my lifetime.  Reality check headed your way.  Ps,  lebron is a woketard biden voter,  and nobody watches his basketball games. Touche.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol.  Just sayin' dude.  It's unprecedented in my lifetime.  Reality check headed your way.  Ps,  lebron is a woketard biden voter,  and nobody watches his basketball games. Touche.

lol, arguably the greatest, you may not watch but millions do... touche

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

lol, arguably the greatest, you may not watch but millions do... touche

And millions less than used to watch, because of his "wokeness."  Dude is almost single-handily destroying the nba.  Lol @ "the greatest."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

And millions less than used to watch, because of his "wokeness."  Dude is almost single-handily destroying the nba.  Lol @ "the greatest."

if he were a trump supporter you'd love him huh? :rofl:, yall love the african Americans who support trump and dislike the others.... lol talk about hate

I dont give 2 ##### about who you LeBron or any other person votes for, if you respect me ill respect you... i meet trump supporters on job sites regularly and we talk and get along but yall keyboard warriors get in your feelings and throw shade at ppl who don't support him.... SMH basically yalls way or no way

Just now, JETT said:

if he were a trump supporter you'd love him huh? :rofl:, yall love the african Americans who support trump and dislike the others.... lol talk about hate

I dont give 2 ##### about who you LeBron or any other person votes for, if you respect me ill respect you... i meet trump supporters on job sites regularly and we talk and get along but yall keyboard warriors get in your feelings and throw shade at ppl who don't support him.... SMH basically yalls way or no way

Sounds like you're the one all up in your feelings.  I just stated reality.  Yes,  his wokeness is destroying the nba.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Sounds like you're the one all up in your feelings.  I just stated reality.  Yes,  his wokeness is destroying the nba.

No feelings hurt here, ive been thru way more in my life than what you and others can type on here... this is my daily entertainment... you and others on here spend your time daily trying to convince ppl to vote for your candidate, i don't care who you vote for

37 minutes ago, JETT said:

No feelings hurt here, ive been thru way more in my life than what you and others can type on here... this is my daily entertainment... you and others on here spend your time daily trying to convince ppl to vote for your candidate, i don't care who you vote for

Don't worry,  I've given up on trying to convince you to change your vote.  My mission at this point has been reduced to get you to simply recognize reality. 20% in 2020.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Says the guy who said it will be war if Trump wins re-election.  You're becoming more and more democrat with each passing day.

I call it like I see it, ill be in Winona on my ranch enjoying family no matter the outcome... all the hate from both parties will be on full display and I won't be a part of it 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I call it like I see it, ill be in Winona on my ranch enjoying family no matter the outcome... all the hate from both parties will be on full display and I won't be a part of it 

You express your seething hatred for the man all day, every day.  You're already "part of it."

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You express your seething hatred for the man all day, every day.  You're already "part of it."

No doubt I dislike him, but I'm not for violence.... all you know about me is what I type thats it... your part of the problem trying to convince ppl your next president has dementia... we vote how we won't, so will you