Poll: Nearly 1/3 of black voters will choose Trump

RETIREDFAN1

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 9:10 AM, DAWG91 said:

Don't worry,  I've given up on trying to convince you to change your vote.  My mission at this point has been reduced to get you to simply recognize reality. 20% in 2020.

Here ya go... you're welcome 

Just now, JETT said:

That man has been free to vote however he feels since we black folks fought to get a chance to vote... if he felt chained to a party he's only to blame 

Bottom line is Trump got the largest % of black vote than any R in half a century.   Maybe one day you'll understand.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Bottom line is Trump got the largest % of black vote than any R in half a century.   Maybe one day you'll understand.

I understand completely, I also understand states flipped that haven't went blue in ages... the ppl spoke 

The topic is irrelevant.  Doesn’t matter how many of any race vote for whomever.  The Democrats have realized that votes don’t count, only the people counting votes do.   Get the right folks counting votes, even ALF could be elected.  Get the picture?

As they say in the game of Clue, prove me wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The topic is irrelevant.  Doesn’t matter how many of any race vote for whomever.  The Democrats have realized that votes don’t count, only the people counting votes do.   Get the right folks counting votes, even ALF could be elected.  Get the picture?

As they say in the game of Clue, prove me wrong.

Alf is Stratospherically more Intelligent than Creepy Joe Biden.

• Like 1