Lindale @ Kilgore for District Championship

kildog84

Lindale @ Kilgore District Championship  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Lindale
    • Kilgore

Kilgore wins , they will most likely have to use every weapon they have .  There is a few that really hasn’t been used yet , but when needed they will come through ! Defense will control there running back and if they try to stop Kilgore’s running game that will open up another set of problems for lindale . Hope both teams show up healthy and leave the same way . Gonna be a good one !

1 hour ago, kildog84 said:

Kilgore wins , they will most likely have to use every weapon they have .  There is a few that really hasn’t been used yet , but when needed they will come through ! Defense will control there running back and if they try to stop Kilgore’s running game that will open up another set of problems for lindale . Hope both teams show up healthy and leave the same way . Gonna be a good one !

See just about everything you said is true of Lindale too. Our defense is very good at stopping the run and Our pass game is just as good as our run game. It will just boil down to which team is better. And I fully agree, I pray for a safe and fun game for both teams

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

I was wondering when the last time Lindale and Kilgore played each other. I can't recall that they have ever played I was trying to remember way back to 94' or 95' when Vallery first came to Kilgore. Does anyone know?

We were in the same district in 08 and 09

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I believe that old 4a pretty sure Kilgore, Henderson, Whitehouse, Hallsville, PT , Lindale, Jax and maybe Nac? @LoboFan07 might know since they were 4a . 

It was Kilgore, Whitehouse, Henderson, Jacksonville, Lindale and Nacogdoches.

PT and Hallsville were with us in 08 and 09.

I know we were almost set to take on Kilgore in 09, but somehow tiebreakers changed that to Whitehouse.

• Thanks 1

On 11/3/2020 at 5:11 PM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I am leaning towards Kilgore .This should be one of the better DC . That Kilgore vs Gilmer game a few years ago was outstanding. I believe that was for the DC.

Which team do you think will win? One minute you said Lindale and now you lean towards Kilgore. I feel the same on who wins, but this will be a good game for DC.