Sabine @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

Sabine @ Tatum  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

Just to be honest sabine played hard from the first whistle to the last. It was good to see our offense win a shootout type game.  Would I like to see our defense play better yes but it also shows we are not your typical bear team 3 yards and a cloud of dust. 

DJ Allen to the rest of his teammates, “hop on my back I’ll carry us this season” he makes that GW team. Idk if anybody will stop him, he’s a handful for anybody.

6 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

DJ Allen to the rest of his teammates, “hop on my back I’ll carry us this season” he makes that GW team. Idk if anybody will stop him, he’s a handful for anybody.

He caught a touchdown pass tonight that I for sure thought was an interception. Well I still think it was, but that’s besides the point. He’s good. 

6 hours ago, Eagle921 said:

Special type of player. There is usually not many high school WRs out there that you actually have to truly gameplan for.......he's one of them. Only corner they have played this year that shut him down was #2 from Kilgore. Saw that game in person......if you get a chance to see Kilgore.....watch #2, true shutdown corner. They left him on an island with DJ. Think he gave up like 1 catch for 9 yards to him the whole game. Step for step, cut for cut....he was never out of position.