3A D1 District 6 Playoffs

JoeRoughneck

We 

2 minutes ago, JoeRoughneck said:

1st Seed District Champions Gladewater

2nd Seed Tatum

3rd Seed White Oak

4th Seed Winner of Atlanta/Jefferson 

waiting on next week to see how District 5 shakes out.

New Boston, Sabine are eliminated 

We can go ahead and say it’s gonna be Atlanta getting in, unless dare I say it the c word

7 hours ago, JoeRoughneck said:

1st Seed District Champions Gladewater

2nd Seed Tatum

3rd Seed White Oak

4th Seed Winner of Atlanta/Jefferson 

waiting on next week to see how District 5 shakes out.

New Boston, Sabine are eliminated 

GW vs MV

Tatum vs Winny/Potts loser

WO vs Winny/Potts winner

ATL/Jeffy winner vs Minny

Guest Tiger03lb
26 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They matchup with Winnsboro better than the other three. Not saying they would beat them. Just match up better. 

Who would you rather be playing in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

All good on our end. Y’all have our respect so no yap yap yap as the garbage likes to say. 

Man ive got to be honest. I am not super excited about playing either one of you guys. Two good teams. I know we can win but its going to be a dogfight either way. Mad respect from me too

Wow!! Some great match-ups for week one of the playoffs!!! GW will definitely have their hands full with MV...definitely not a typical 1 VS 4 game and the others should be very close games as well. Whoever survives the first round will probably have an easier game in the second round !!!! 

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

Man ive got to be honest. I am not super excited about playing either one of you guys. Two good teams. I know we can win but its going to be a dogfight either way. Mad respect from me too

I think everyone from District 6 knows they have a fight on their hands in the 1st round. To be honest I'd prefer not to play anyone in District 5. Mineola and Winnsboro is always a battle. We've only played Pottsboro once and that was a 1 point heartbreaker. We've played Mt Vernon 3 times and won twice but a Coach Briles team will be tough.

23 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Wow!! Some great match-ups for week one of the playoffs!!! GW will definitely have their hands full with MV...definitely not a typical 1 VS 4 game and the others should be very close games as well. Whoever survives the first round will probably have an easier game in the second round !!!! 

Tatum won’t if we survive first round the path for tatum is rough.