3A D1 District 6 Playoffs

JoeRoughneck

19 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

They matchup with Winnsboro better than the other three. Not saying they would beat them. Just match up better. 

I agree with this. I feel we matchup better against winnsboro. Our run Defense Is our strong suit. Plus I would rather a closer game with winny instead of pottsboro. 

13 hours ago, WOBooster said:

Who are you referring to as these idiots? Cause a reply says you banned someone for saying someone was an idiot. So how's that work? Cause the chihuahuas talk more garbage than anyone

Nice to see someone white knight for him though, chico needs help. He taking Ls with only a team he has nothing to do with to live vicariously througj

The guy they are referring to propositioned sexual acts from the Tatum faithful on here.  I don’t care enough to go back and find out about “Idiotgate”... but that’s about where this conversation is headed.  A nice downhill path to Dunceville

14 hours ago, WOBooster said:

Who are you referring to as these idiots? Cause a reply says you banned someone for saying someone was an idiot. So how's that work? Cause the chihuahuas talk more garbage than anyone

Nice to see someone white knight for him though, chico needs help. He taking Ls with only a team he has nothing to do with to live vicariously througj

No, no....i didn't say i got banned. I said i took a vacation. Big difference. And now that I think about it.....you were actually the one I said was acting like an idiot in the incident that got me suspended. Was a couple years back.

24 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

No, no....i didn't say i got banned. I said i took a vacation. Big difference. And now that I think about it.....you were actually the one I said was acting like an idiot in the incident that got me suspended. Was a couple years back.

Bless it. 

34 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

He may have gotten you confused with EB. He did get banned. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

You were one of the ones in a WO game that retaliated aint ya? 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Would be a cool story if I was here a couple of years ago. Only 1 handle and only here 1 year.