3A D1 District 6 Playoffs

JoeRoughneck

6 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

Awww come to that now has it chico? You taking a beating so thats the comeback... #sad

Taking a beating? Y’all played normal and lost, we played bad and is still y’all daddy. What beating you referring to?

2 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

I'm handing you Ls chico, you gonna try to get me banned if I keep it up?

Why would I try to get you banned? You talking about your GF horns? You can ask @MavGrad99, I wasn’t one of the many that reported her. 

No wonder life’s rough as a roughneck fan of that’s how you go about considering handle people Ls. Taking a beating. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact that I’m always on your mind on here is a L for you. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Howe or someone like that lol

😂 no easy road for you guys. Best bet is to do no huddle offense against all 3

5 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Why would I try to get you banned? You talking about your GF horns? You can ask @MavGrad99, I wasn’t one of the many that reported her. 

No wonder life’s rough as a roughneck fan of that’s how you go about considering handle people Ls. Taking a beating. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact that I’m always on your mind on here is a L for you. 

If these idiots keep acting like what they said is acceptable then they will all end up in that same grave.  

whoever reports a violation will never be revealed by us.  But it was not EB.  He hates us too much to rat out anyone else 😂

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

If these idiots keep acting like what they said is acceptable then they will all end up in that same grave.  

whoever reports a violation will never be revealed by us.  But it was not EB.  He hates us too much to rat out anyone else 😂

I don’t hate nobody. 

2 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I don't like you lol. You sent me packing for a couple days cuz I told someone they were acting like an idiot. My one blemish on my record. I've watched people murder people on here and go Scott free, I sack tap a dude and get T-ed up.....so no, I don't like you lol. But I will still treat you with respect.....i ain't gotta like you to respect you. And for the record....i never reported Horns either....or anyone ever for that matter. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Who are you referring to as these idiots? Cause a reply says you banned someone for saying someone was an idiot. So how's that work? Cause the chihuahuas talk more garbage than anyone

Nice to see someone white knight for him though, chico needs help. He taking Ls with only a team he has nothing to do with to live vicariously througj

12 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

Who are you referring to as these idiots? Cause a reply says you banned someone for saying someone was an idiot. So how's that work? Cause the chihuahuas talk more garbage than anyone

Nice to see someone white knight for him though, chico needs help. He taking Ls with only a team he has nothing to do with to live vicariously througj

If the shoe fits....

Lol @ taking Ls. You don’t actually believe the stuff you type do you? Do you feel like a cheerleader standing on the sidelines clapping and yelling? Make you feel cool? Special? 

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

If the shoe fits....

Lol @ taking Ls. You don’t actually believe the stuff you type do you? Do you feel like a cheerleader standing on the sidelines clapping and yelling? Make you feel cool? Special? 

Pot and kettle. And yes chico you taking Ls, play it off of with  an lol but WO is so in your head you're a moth to a flame with anything WO related. Which is funny for a "garbage" program, but you do you playa

It's funny and makes you being so mad funny, every reply makes my point. So let's go a few more pages

1 minute ago, WOBooster said:

Pot and kettle. And yes chico you taking Ls, play it off of with  an lol but WO is so in your head you're a moth to a flame with anything WO related. Which is funny for a "garbage" program, but you do you playa

For the love of God can you explain to me how I’m taking Ls? 

Yea WO is in my head. Funny how you keep coming back “producing Ws”.....

Garbage is that rust filled stadium y'all call roughneck stadium. Garbage are the parents who defend their kids for using the N word. “But but daddy he was blocking me to hard so I had to do something.” Garbage is anything that comes out of your mouth. 

13 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

For the love of God can you explain to me how I’m taking Ls? 

Yea WO is in my head. Funny how you keep coming back “producing Ws”.....

Garbage is that rust filled stadium y'all call roughneck stadium. Garbage are the parents who defend their kids for using the N word. “But but daddy he was blocking me to hard so I had to do something.” Garbage is anything that comes out of your mouth. 

Every reply of trying to claim how great your program is..whats W/L count the last 5 years?? Yet here you are yapping away chico like tatum is some juggernaut.

Oh you got us. Because had to be racial slurs, didn't hear same thing from Atlanta, Jefferson, GW, we just saved them all for week 10. GTFO with that and take the win instead of trying some reason to jjsutify  that ourside of 2 offensive plays WO D shut you down and you can't handle it

Youre a garbage "fan" and if you are what tatum is then no wonder yall are laughed at as a program

And keep replying youre about to tie up the score late in the 3rd. Ls lol, you should just ignore me so i don't make you look more foolish than I already have...yap yap yap chico

11 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

Every reply of trying to claim how great your program is..whats W/L count the last 5 years?? Yet here you are yapping away chico like tatum is some juggernaut.

Oh you got us. Because had to be racial slurs, didn't hear same thing from Atlanta, Jefferson, GW, we just saved them all for week 10. GTFO with that and take the win instead of trying some reason to jjsutify  that ourside of 2 offensive plays WO D shut you down and you can't handle it

Your a garbage "fan" and if you are what tatum is then no wonder yall are laughed at as a program

Oh you’re talking about our program. My mistake. Was hard to tell through all your jiibberish. Must feel bummed that your last win against a garbage program was 21 years ago. 

Can’t handle what? That our offense did enough to leave that dump with the win and y’all’s didn’t? 🤣🤣🤣

PS... Still jibberish...... either your drunk or really mad and shaking.... Idk but I’m enjoying it.. Keep making WO athletics proud, booster  

10 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Oh you’re talking about our program. My mistake. Was hard to tell through all your jiibberish. Must feel bummed that your last win against a garbage program was 21 years ago. 

Can’t handle what? That our offense did enough to leave that dump with the win and y’all’s didn’t? 🤣🤣🤣

PS... Still jibberish...... either your drunk or really mad and shaking.... Idk but I’m enjoying it.. Keep making WO athletics proud, booster  

Yap yap yap and another reply. Come on chico its 1237, surely you got another few replys in ya

And i cant give a SF when the last win was. Kids have 4 years of HS, "towners" that never leave care about 20 years of HS football stats for a team they never actually saw the field for, bet you were a 3td string LG..so congrats I guess? Did you get a ring from yalls last title?

And ironic you of all people with the stupidity you post chico tell anyone about making a program proud. Pot and ketlle, but obviously self awareness aint your strong suit

5 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

Yap yap yap and another reply. Come on chico its 1237, surely you got another few replys in ya

And i cant give a SF when the last win was. Kids have 4 years of HS, "towners" that never leave care about 20 years of HS football stats for a team they never actually saw the field for, bet you were a 3td string LG..so congrats I guess? Did you get a ring from yalls last title?

And ironic you of all people with the stupidity you post chico tell anyone about making a program proud. Pot and ketlle, but obviously self awareness aint your strong suit

Wait, is this another L for me? I hope. I’m trying to reach yalls total from last season. Unless you only care about wo when they have a winning record. 

13 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Wait, is this another L for me? I hope. I’m trying to reach yalls total from last season. Unless you only care about wo when they have a winning record. 

That's it, that's your yap back? A team that won 3 game talking trash...yes thats another L. So tell me towny, did you get a ring or not? Come on 40+ years of tatum Fandom and 3rd string LG and they lead chico on the internet, surely they gave you a ring right?  You that dude that still wears a letter jacket ain't you? Tell the truth chico

101am, with how much time you spend on here we got till what 2 or 3am? This is your life right. Tatum Fandom 4 life

6 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

That's it, that's your yap back? A team that won 3 game talking trash...yes thats another L. So tell me towny, did you get a ring or not? Come on 40+ years of tatum Fandom and 3rd string LG and they lead chico on the internet, surely they gave you a ring right?  You that dude that still wears a letter jacket ain't you? Tell the truth chico

101am, with how much time you spend on here we got till what 2 or 3am? This is your life right. Tatum Fandom 4 life

Oh man you told me again. Let me right down this L. Keep up the good work booger. 

I appreciate you telling me the time. Sometimes I forget my phone has a clock on the top left. Appreciate the help.