Newton vs Corrigan Camden

Purpleforever

Newton vs Corrigan Camden  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 hours ago, centex1 said:

Wasn't the new coach on some of those teams? Seems odd that he would do that if that was the case.

Yes sir I believe he played 97-99 ..     

my problem isn’t necessarily that he painted the locker room , it’s that he changed the offense/defense and it just isn’t working..   the practices have turned into just flat out easy ..  

im gonna stick it out with them and see what happens next year , cause I’ve been a bulldog fan since I was old enough to be carried up in the stands.. but if this happens next year something needs to be done 

11 hours ago, EazyMoney said:

Can’t believe Anderson got the 2 seed.  They were not very impressive this year.

I dont believe Anderson got 2 seed?  They lost 3 district games, Hemphill lost 2 but beat Anderson, and New Waverly lost only 1 game to Newton.

2 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

I dont believe Anderson got 2 seed?  They lost 3 district games, Hemphill lost 2 but beat Anderson, and New Waverly lost only 1 game to Newton.

My understanding is that Anderson has to beat NW by 8 to not only force the 3 way tie, but to get the 2 seed.  And of course they won 26-18 last night.  

2 hours ago, SAPACK1 said:

I'm not sure where you got your info. Final district 12 standings in seeding order: 

Newton 6-0

Anderson-Shiro 4-2

New Waverly 4-2

Hemphill 4-2

3 way tie for 2nd ended up like this. 

18 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

I'm not sure where you got your info. Final district 12 standings in seeding order: 

Newton 6-0

Anderson-Shiro 4-2

New Waverly 4-2

Hemphill 4-2

3 way tie for 2nd ended up like this. 

I am not sure how I missed this.  I thought NW beat AS???  Wow!