19. Lorena - W 48-14 over Caldwell  
20. Yoakum - W 49-8 over Hitchcock  
21. Troy - L 46-38 to Rockdale  
22. Bushland - W 35-24 over Littlefield  
23. Industrial - W 38-14 over Edna 
24. Blanco - W 42-28 over Comfort  
25. West - W 58-0 over A+ Academy  

Others: Maypearl, Denver City, Diboll, Pilot Point 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is Hrbacek's not out because he's sick, but because he may have been in contact with someone who is sick. If he's been out, but still working out and running drills, and doesn't get sick and comes back, I think it's going to be interesting to see what kind of chip he has on his shoulder...

First time in over a decade the Yoemen could not even win a participation trophy (4th place) in a mediocre district 11.  
Rockdale will most likely be the only team moving on after week 1 of the playoffs. 
Once again a Yoemen team not prepared by a mediocre staff that is just going thru the motions.   When is this CISD administration going to wake up?   The community of Cameron desires better. 

The Yoemen have an upcoming open date.  They are not going anywhere as far as playoffs goes. 
This coaching staff could find a 10th game to give these youngsters an additional game experience.  This staff would rather just call it a season.  No incentive at all to possibly end the season on a high note.  
Time to move on with this bunch. 

I see you finally dropped Crockett. Jim Ned and Hallettsville are too high.  

Have you seen Dave Campbell's Top 10...I would be embarrassed the put my name on that. They must have left the voting up to each team's booster club.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, yoenation79 said:

The Yoemen have an upcoming open date.  They are not going anywhere as far as playoffs goes. 
This coaching staff could find a 10th game to give these youngsters an additional game experience.  This staff would rather just call it a season.  No incentive at all to possibly end the season on a high note.  
Time to move on with this bunch. 

Not many teams out there that are worth playing that are gonna agree to play a week 11 game and risk getting kids hurt going into the playoffs. Would be much harder to find a week 11 game than you'd think. 

45 minutes ago, VZCR said:

I see you finally dropped Crockett. Jim Ned and Hallettsville are too high.  

Have you seen Dave Campbell's Top 10...I would be embarrassed the put my name on that. They must have left the voting up to each team's booster club.

I dropped them after week 9.  They have really hit rock bottom the last two weeks.  I like what Hallettsville is doing right now.  East Chambers, Hallettsville, Rockdale/Lorena are going to be your teams to watch in the region, and one of them could very well be playing in the state game.  They are playing very well at the right time of the year, which is something the Yoemen did routinely during their state runs.  

25 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Not many teams out there that are worth playing that are gonna agree to play a week 11 game and risk getting kids hurt going into the playoffs. Would be much harder to find a week 11 game than you'd think. 

There was a potential game for that week, but not sure what happened to it.  I know Gatesville is now playing Pecos in San Angelo. 

2 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

There was a potential game for that week, but not sure what happened to it.  I know Gatesville is now playing Pecos in San Angelo. 

From what I heard that game with Gatesville was in the works.  
I’ll give you one guess who pulled the plug.  
You see who is playing and who isn’t.  The game would at least let us see if #12 the QB who gave the Yoe some life in the second half against McGregor some additional game experience.  But No. If you are Gatesville where would you rather play at.  Cameron 1 hour drive  or San Angelo 3 hour drive.  

2 minutes ago, VZCR said:

What is the story on the RB from Troy. What games has he missed and which games has he played?

They had a great deal of starters returning and should have played much better.

There were no issues in the Cameron game.  They were missing several for the Caldwell game.  Not sure who came back for Rockdale, but I do know the star RB did play.  He has played in all but the Caldwell game.