Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Week Seven: Longview vs Highland Park


Longview Lobos (5-1) vs Highland Park Scots (3-0)  

61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Highland Park in a close one
    • Highland Park in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2020 at 02:30 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must admit I am very blown away by the amount of information and prefacing LoboFan07 has painstakingly organized in a concise manner for all of the readers of this thread on Smoaky.  I tip my hat to

Right?  Tell you what: if Longview wins by 3tds, I'll run down Loop 281 wearing green and gold body paint. 

Hayden is a beast. Cool as a fan too.

7 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

King said in the paper before district started that the district has decided to count them as non contests.

No idea what happens then if it comes down to a tie.

No contest means it goes to winning percentage. If the same then coin flip for seeding. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

If the same then coin flip for seeding. 

No thanks on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Feel free to take a pic of that one! Would love to see it!

I tried to attach it and it wouldn't let me...I have even tried to change the file size.  I'll figure out a way.  I have 6 in my office. 

1943 vs Henderson

1950 vs Denison

1956 vs Lufkin

1959 vs Dallas Sunset

1961 vs Texarkana

I also have a 2018 team picture with player and coaches signatures on the surrounding mat.  It is massive.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder for Lobo fans that want to watch all the games vs Highland Park the next two days.

Freshmen B & A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb5qKeNLNo&feature=youtu.be

Junior Varsity: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/highland-park-high-school-dallas-tx/gam52a574601d

Varsity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak-CmNVX9b0&feature=youtu.be

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Reminder for Lobo fans that want to watch all the games vs Highland Park the next two days.

Freshmen B & A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb5qKeNLNo&feature=youtu.be

Junior Varsity: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/highland-park-high-school-dallas-tx/gam52a574601d

Varsity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak-CmNVX9b0&feature=youtu.be

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quick said:

🤦🏿‍♂️

Right? 

Tell you what: if Longview wins by 3tds, I'll run down Loop 281 wearing green and gold body paint. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

I worked with Terry Morrow aka Bulldog (who was covering Walker in that JT game ON THAT PLAY).  He told me all about the play.  LOL

 

He worked at the same place I did a few years back (Crosby Lebus)  and we talked some about him playing on that team. I even told everybody about him being called Bulldog! I remember him playing wingback but had forgotten about him playing defense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Oldetexfan said:

He worked at the same place I did a few years back (Crosby Lebus)  and we talked some about him playing on that team. I even told everybody about him being called Bulldog! I remember him playing wingback but had forgotten about him playing defense.

We worked together at Luminant 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Longview A 21

Highland Park A 0

13 yard TD run from Taylor Tatum who has 2 carries and 2 TD's. Fellow big time 2024 RB Willie Nelson with some nice runs on that drive as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...