Chisum 5-4 (3-2) @ Daingerfield 7-2 (4-1)

TigerMania

On 10/31/2020 at 10:04 PM, hornetblue said:

I look for Daingerfield to play well and roll the Mustangs. If Daingerfield can limit the penalties they will be a lot harder to beat moving forward.

You was on point about Daingerfield last week, it was a close game in Hooks favor.

Good games Tigers.  I think that means you are the Dist first seed.  Not sure where the other three teams stand.  I assume the district ended up in a three way tie.  Hooks beat PL 62 to 24.  The second half the clock was left running.  Not sure what happened in the PP/RW game as far as the score but I am sure PP won.  Who plays who next week

4 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

Good games Tigers.  I think that means you are the Dist first seed.  Not sure where the other three teams stand.  I assume the district ended up in a three way tie.  Hooks beat PL 62 to 24.  The second half the clock was left running.  Not sure what happened in the PP/RW game as far as the score but I am sure PP won.  Who plays who next week

PP beat RW 44-6. Also don’t quote me but Daingerfield vs Grand Saline Thursday in Gladewater is what I was told. I know I have been off of Smoaky this year until now and was going to take the whole season off but I couldn’t resist any longer. 😂  

Paul Pewitt faces Harmony in round 1

Pewitt will play Harmony in the first round of the UIL Texas High School playoffs . Info for the game as follows : 
Paul Pewitt vs Harmony at Hallsville Bobcat Stadium , Friday November 13 at 7:30 PM . Tickets will be for sale AT the gate for $5 a piece . There will be no presale tickets . Pewitt will be the visiting team .