Henderson vs Chapel Hill

LionKing12172920

59 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lions looked kinda down against Mabank. I wouldn’t be surprised if major changes happened and Henderson will be better. Take Kilgore for instance they weren’t that impressive and now on the verge of a possible District Championship. 

That depends on if Henderson coaches makes some adjustments, and to me, it's to late cause of timing but anything is possible.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Looking like this will be definitely  a Chill victory. The yellow dogs have came along way. 

Chill has a good QB and I think two good WRs that can take it to the house if left unattended, the struggle with Mabank, that gives me thoughts on this game,not saying nothing bad against Mabank but just looking at there competitions before this District and this District is tough, Henderson  cannot struggle against Chill and come out with a W.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Chapel Hill hasn’t really beat anyone of note. Only wins was Mabank Via forfeit and Athens whom they barely beat .   forfeit. The fact Henderson isn’t dominant has many doubting their chances at playoff run. Most expected 3rd or 4th place finish. 

Henderson dominated Athens, 29 to 0 is domination to me. Henderson and Chapel Hill are about the same strength maybe it just comes down on which one executes more and executes the right plays, to win.

28-28 until the last 5 min

INT by CH in the red zone led to 35-28

Then a CH INT in a desperation comeback attempt

Henderson has a few studs for sure...... That team is not to be counted out for next year

CH has got to take care of the ball.  3 turnovers in the first half.  Game should have been a blowout IMO, but CH let Hendo stick around.