Jax vs Pine Tree

Jets

On 11/2/2020 at 5:24 PM, dillonpanthers said:

This isn't for the playoffs though. Pretty much no one in East Texas 5A  D2 has done much in the playoffs recently 

Other than Marshall’s region semifinals appearances in 2015 and 2018..... that’s about all D2 got out of East Texas. 

On 11/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, Jets said:

Funny how everyone is on the pine tree band wagon,  when they havent done anything in the playoffs in recent memory

What does PT vs Jax have to do with playoffs? What has Jax done in the playoffs?

57 minutes ago, Jets said:

Another one on the pt band wagon

Uh, I follow Longview....alma mater. I dont need to hop on any wagons.

But someone from Jax criticizing PT for not having a lot of playoff success is....interesting. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Uh, I follow Longview....alma mater. I dont need to hop on any wagons.

But someone from Jax criticizing PT for not having a lot of playoff success is....interesting. 

Your saying pt has had more success in the playoffs historically than jax?!! You are dead wrong

7 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Neither can really say anything. Been since like 2004 since jacksonville has seen remote success. PT maybe the 70s? I remember that 2001 team was good but they lost in Bi District. Point is Pine Tree has been more competitive than jax ever thought of. PT will beat the Indians . Don’t kid yourself.

More competitive? Three 5 win seasons past three years,  awful before that is exactly that competitive

24 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Neither can right home about but you into your feelings when the other team has won more is sad

I said jax has had more success in playoffs historically,  pt has not ''won more'' in playoffs,  your wrong

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

What maybe twenty years ago you can’t really discredit them just because they’re better now. 

Not knocking pt,  jax is better historically in playoffs period,  until pt can make some playoffs runs,  im not a believer

1 hour ago, Jets said:

Thats what I thought,  dont know what your talking about

Jax is not some playoff juggernaut themselves....so why talk down on Pine Tree?

And I'll ask again since you seem to be remedial. 

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GAME? 

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I can agree with that . Right now perception is that they’re a contender. However, unfortunately the perception of 5a East Texas is not very good especially D2. D1 is better with Longview. D2 has Texas High and maybe Marshall. The rest are meh!

I agree, even marshall can be had this yr,  other than t high,  dont see anyone else in district making it past 1st rd