Jax vs Pine Tree

Jets

41 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Jax is not some playoff juggernaut themselves....so why talk down on Pine Tree?

And I'll ask again since you seem to be remedial. 

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THIS GAME? 

To be a supposed longview fan,  you sure defend pt

I wouldn’t say PT is overrated.... Jax played great on offense, they are getting better every week. PT offense is the real deal. PT at 5-0-1 is not too shabby. Jax had ZERO turnovers.... that is the difference. 19 turnovers in 6 games. 5 last week against Marshall. None tonight. See what happened? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I wouldn’t say PT is overrated.... Jax played great on offense, they are getting better every week. PT offense is the real deal. PT at 5-0-1 is not too shabby. Jax had ZERO turnovers.... that is the difference. 19 turnovers in 6 games. 5 last week against Marshall. None tonight. See what happened? 

If jax could have made a few stops, jax wins this game

12 minutes ago, Jets said:

If jax could have made a few stops, jax wins this game

Yeah gotta get more stops.... but DJ Freeman is the real deal. Kyler Murray, Jr. Patrick Clater with 6 TD passes.... just an offensive game 

On 11/4/2020 at 9:02 AM, Jets said:

Not knocking pt,  jax is better historically in playoffs period,  until pt can make some playoffs runs,  im not a believer

Pine Tree had many playoff runs in the 60's and 70's back when it was 3A.  Many forget that Pine Tree had solid teams then.  I know once we jumped to 5A we only made the playoffs twice, but lost in the first round both years.  Even with the jump to 5A PT was competitive with all of the other 5A schools at the time except Longview, JT, and Marshall.  Then the 90's hit, and they went down hill except for a couple of years.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Pine Tree had many playoff runs in the 60's and 70's back when it was 3A.  Many forget that Pine Tree had solid teams then.  I know once we jumped to 5A we only made the playoffs twice, but lost in the first round both years.  Even with the jump to 5A PT was competitive with all of the other 5A schools at the time except Longview, JT, and Marshall.  Then the 90's hit, and they went down hill except for a couple of years.  

Jax all time playoff record 24-27-1, pt 3-8