3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

Eagleborn

Just now, chevyman said:

I agree with that and id say we probably matchup better with them than you guys but ultimately it doesn’t matter you have to beat whoever is in front of you. How would you guys feel about playing in Pittsburg?

I know that would likely only be if we won the toss. Spring Hill wouldn’t be terrible? Gilmer is a possibility definitely 

29 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I agree with that and id say we probably matchup better with them than you guys but ultimately it doesn’t matter you have to beat whoever is in front of you. How would you guys feel about playing in Pittsburg?

He doesn't mention the holds they didn't get called. There were more than a few, but chico don't like to talk about that stuff.

WO D is solid but not big. For sure a better run D than pass D. 1 CB is a bit undersized height wise and the pass rush is not consistent at getting pressure. One DL is tough to block because he moves well for 6'2 240, heck he runs 100 and 200 at that size

2 good OLB that clamp edges and are hard to block in space, they turn things in well. FS comes down hard against the run, so if they make tackles they are pretty salty run D though

14 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Mineola will be a 14 point favorite, at least. 

Absolutely agree...I really think that they are the best team in the district because of their defense. Offensively they aren't as flashy as MV and Potts but they are very solid at every position. To be honest, I was more impressed with them in their win against Winny than any other team.

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

I know that would likely only be if we won the toss. Spring Hill wouldn’t be terrible? Gilmer is a possibility definitely 

Spring Hill & Pitt will know our playoff fates Fri night.  I’d say if Pitt beats LE to knock SH out Panther Stadium could be an option.  If LE wins Pitt could be in play.

I think White Oak's downfall will be the lack of points scored. Offense is pretty much a series of dives and out routes, which the QB throws the out quite well. Their defense is very good against the run. Which is why I think their best bet is a matchup with Winnsboro.

1 hour ago, WOBooster said:

About any of these could be toss ups. Going to be some good football. Atlanta has some athletes that are dangerous but don't know as a team if they have what it takes to pull it out.

I can agree with that last part. The Hamilton kid can scoot. But we ran all over them.....i think Sneed and Pendergrass will have a field day against their defense. If Atlanta was to win that game, they'd have to score 50. 

29 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I can agree with that last part. The Hamilton kid can scoot. But we ran all over them.....i think Sneed and Pendergrass will have a field day against their defense. If Atlanta was to win that game, they'd have to score 50. 

Totally agree. Atlanta won’t stop Mineola at all. Mineola will gear up to stop the run against Atlanta and they don’t throw it well enough to survive that game. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

I think White Oak's downfall will be the lack of points scored. Offense is pretty much a series of dives and out routes, which the QB throws the out quite well. Their defense is very good against the run. Which is why I think their best bet is a matchup with Winnsboro.

The OL didn't block well against you guys, even in passing a 4 man rush got to the QB. They have ran the ball effectively at times. 

Should be noted on QB he was still having back issues from Sabine and didn't take 1st team reps all week on practice.. The WR that had most O against Tatum, #1 , played QB against GW.

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Agree, would have to hope to sustain drives, eat clock, and hope for some TOs

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

Second home to us. 

3 hours ago, WOBooster said:

He doesn't mention the holds they didn't get called. There were more than a few, but chico don't like to talk about that stuff.

WO D is solid but not big. For sure a better run D than pass D. 1 CB is a bit undersized height wise and the pass rush is not consistent at getting pressure. One DL is tough to block because he moves well for 6'2 240, heck he runs 100 and 200 at that size

2 good OLB that clamp edges and are hard to block in space, they turn things in well. FS comes down hard against the run, so if they make tackles they are pretty salty run D though

If holds would of got called then y’all would of had (-) rushing on the night. Get out with that mess 

15 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

If holds would of got called then y’all would of had (-) rushing on the night. Get out with that mess 

It's ok chico, we all realize you think it should have been 80-0 and the refs are only thing that kept WO in it. Keep hating, we love it

17 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

It's ok chico, we all realize you think it should have been 80-0 and the refs are only thing that kept WO in it. Keep hating, we love it

Didn’t realize pointing out the obvious is hating. But that ok. Good luck to y’all in yalls playoff game. 

18 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Prob same as they’ve been going. Highly doubt there will be tickets sold at the gate but who knows 

I have just been curious cause i know on the games that we have played at larger stadiums there were quite a few tickets left over and i figure it would be a shame if not every ticket got utilized 

Gilmer Coach has already said they won’t host, if that changed, I’m not sure.  As far as missed calls in our game with Tatum, they went both ways.  The onside kick was a huge momentum swing.  If the correct call was made, WO has the ball on the 48 yard line with momentum.  But that’s neither here nor there.  I’m rooting for Tatum and the rest of 6-3A to make a run.