3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

Eagleborn

14 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Not taking shot's at MV either, just saying everyone on Mineola side was in shock when Sneed didn't get the ball on 4th down. I understand the reason for the call. But I think 23 would have a better chance at getting the 1st. Mineola changed up their wildcat backfield alignment after playing MV, big improvement with extra blocker and very hard to stop even when you know what's coming. Hope the Jackets get a win tomorrow and ya'll can go Bear hunting....good luck. 

Good luck to y’all as well! Will be cheering for y’all the rest of the way unless we meet again! 

2 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Exactly, they need to pass some our way. We sell out every home game by Wednesday and that’s with 1,000 tickets I believe 

Man that’s great. Good community support. I’m not really sure why GW support is so bad. Been that way for a while. They got some good fans, just not many of them. 

5 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Man that’s great. Good community support. I’m not really sure why GW support is so bad. Been that way for a while. They got some good fans, just not many of them. 

There may be quite a few MV people driving to Gladewater school to get tickets next week. Lol

Cant believe that even though we are visitors we are only allotted 500, I’m sure GW gets about 1,000 or so since they’re the home team

Just now, Blazin97 said:

There may be quite a few MV people driving to Gladewater school to get tickets next week. Lol

Cant believe that even though we are visitors we are only allotted 500, I’m sure GW gets about 1,000 or so since they’re the home team

Really not sure why either coach would agree to such a small stadium. I get that stadiums may be hard to come by but surely y’all coulda found something bigger. I woulda been willing to drive a long ways to get my fans there. 

3 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Really not sure why either coach would agree to such a small stadium. I get that stadiums may be hard to come by but surely y’all coulda found something bigger. I woulda been willing to drive a long ways to get my fans there. 

True, especially knowing the matchup well in advance I thought we would have first dibs at a decent stadium. 

35 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Exactly, they need to pass some our way. We sell out every home game by Wednesday and that’s with 1,000 tickets I believe 

Our stadium holds a hell of a lot more capacity then MV. Hard to sell out our home side. GW travels well in playoffs