3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

Eagleborn

7 minutes ago, wistler40 said:

I just wish UIL would allow games to be streamed live, I am out of town and have watched alot of D5 games this way. D5 is gonna be tough to beat but I know the teams in D6 will not be push overs.... I am pulling for the sweep for D5. 

Man yall better wake up

14 minutes ago, wistler40 said:

I just wish UIL would allow games to be streamed live, I am out of town and have watched alot of D5 games this way. D5 is gonna be tough to beat but I know the teams in D6 will not be push overs.... I am pulling for the sweep for D5. 

Tatum will be streaming all playoff games. 

I hope all schools did this so they all can be live streamed

Yes. A football contest that takes place on any day during the playoffs may only be telecast live if you have permission from the UIL Media Department and FOX Sports Southwest. FOX Sports Southwest may sub-license its rights to broadcast stations in markets across Texas interested in televising playoff games either live or tape-delayed. More information can be found here: UIL Football Playoffs TV Guidelines

17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Pigskins computers have it.....

GW by 5

Tatum by 3

Pottsboro by 27

Mineola by 19

Wouldn’t be surprised by these outcomes. Hopefully MV steals it. I don’t see Potts winning by that much but I believe they should win by about 14