3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

Eagleborn

24 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Jefferson beat west rusk pretty bad in the first round last year so it was 3-1 yalls district not a sweep

That’s true forgot about that one and I actually attended the game 🤣 

Still heard all week about how it was going to be a sweep and how HS was the best 4 seed in the state. 

2 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

That’s true forgot about that one and I actually attended the game 🤣 

Still heard all week about how it was going to be a sweep and how HS was the best 4 seed in the state. 

Ehhh I don’t really remember that but if you say so. I thought HS would give y’all a better game than they did, and I went to the game and y’all were dominant. HS had no chance. I was never real confident we would beat Sabine last year. We were playing a running back at QB and it wasn’t pretty. 
I don’t remember calling for a sweep, but I may have lol. I do believe the teams we are sending to playoffs this year are better than last year so we will see 

14 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Ehhh I don’t really remember that but if you say so. I thought HS would give y’all a better game than they did, and I went to the game and y’all were dominant. HS had no chance. I was never real confident we would beat Sabine last year. We were playing a running back at QB and it wasn’t pretty. 
I don’t remember calling for a sweep, but I may have lol. I do believe the teams we are sending to playoffs this year are better than last year so we will see 

With our abundance of playoff success I had all the confidence in the world. 🤣

1 hour ago, wistler40 said:

Ok, So we know Tatum said they are streaming the games, will anyone else be streaming any of the other games?

Looks like the HS said we will be streaming ours. They said they would share the link later on. We have been on Nfhs though it’s not scheduled on there yet.

On 11/2/2020 at 12:21 AM, Blazin97 said:

The way I see it.. Top two teams from District 5 will win.

GW vs MV and Tatum vs Winns/Potts are toss ups. 

I think it will go 3-1 with one of the D5 teams upsetting GW or Tatum. I just hope it’s the Tigers! 

Well it went about exactly how I said. Congrats to D5 winners and Tatum. Let’s go beat up the rest of the region