3A Division I Bi-District: 5 vs 6

Eagleborn

On 11/3/2020 at 1:11 PM, mightyeagle said:

mainly talking about GV im not that worried about koff

Yep I would not worry about a the team that was overtime with Grandview in Grandview or has won 11-12 playoff games the last couple of years I would look right past them

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Yeah Saturday is stupid because my brother is getting married and I’m in the wedding. I’ll miss the dang game !

Who cares about that. Lol. With lack of availability you could go from a Saturday to a Thursday game. 

After looking at film on D5. D6 could possibly go 3-1. Not much Defense on the D5 side. Mineola is the best team.  If you stop there running game they are in trouble. MV can’t stop the run. They have big kids on both sides of the ball. The QB is not accurate if you get pressure on him. Winn if you get a couple of stops on them they are in trouble. They can’t pass cover well. Potts throw the ball well but have trouble stopping the run. In all this said there will be good football next week. In my opinion our Division have played some stronger teams. It want be easy but if D6 come out and play it will go 3-1. D5 will have problem with D6 speed on offense and Defense.