Would anyone let Biden babysit their kids?

ObiOne

9 hours ago, JETT said:

I just dislike him to a point of no going back, I could care less what he has done, he inherited a rising economy and takes credit for everything good and blames others for everything bad.... theres something about him that I can't put my hand on but we will find out soon when he leaves office and they get to the bottom of this fraud thats been going on for 4 years 

I can understand and respect that. Ive had my own "never-him/her" candidates but most of mine were local. Would you say you lean more red than blue on most policies? 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“ORANGE MAN, BADDD!!!😂

Yep that too. 

I just thought it was funny he said "red for sure" when asked if he leaned red or blue on most policies. He's been basically rooting for a blue White House AND Congress. That doesn't sound red leaning to me. 

4 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yep that too. 

I just thought it was funny he said "red for sure" when asked if he leaned red or blue on most policies. He's been basically rooting for a blue White House AND Congress. That doesn't sound red leaning to me. 

He does what Barry tells him to do...

10 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Yep that too. 

I guess you  2 love birds are the only 2 who think that.... im pro life, pro 2nd amendment, believe in freedom and no government... im also anti trump so im not voting red

• Roll Eyes 1

8 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

He does what Barry tells him to do...

The other day when you were saying Barry was my dad and I do what he says etc, I started to scoop low to your level but I remembered where you posted b4 that your dad was no longer with us and in heaven so I figured I'd respect that 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

if you want to have a convo we can, if you want to play stupid your on your own 

Nothing stupid about what I said.  You're governed by your hatred for the man.  You claim to support R policies (except being pro-illegal immigration) but are voting for a party that wants to destroy the very foundations of this country.  D's want to abolish the rights listed in the bill of rights and replace them with all their new "rights."  And you wanna call me stupid?  Hmmm

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Nothing stupid about what I said.  You're governed by your hatred for the man.  You claim to support R policies (except being pro-illegal immigration) but are voting for a party that wants to destroy the very foundations of this country.  D's want to abolish the rights listed in the bill of rights and replace them with all their new "rights."  And you wanna call me stupid?  Hmmm

I said play stupid, not your stupid....

There's no argument there i dislike him enough ill vote against him 

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

The other day when you were saying Barry was my dad and I do what he says etc, I started to scoop low to your level but I remembered where you posted b4 that your dad was no longer with us and in heaven so I figured I'd respect that 

Thanks; In that case, I will adjust accordingly...👌

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I said play stupid, not your stupid....

There's no argument there i dislike him enough ill vote against him 

Which is I said what I said.

Your feelings (hatred) are dictacting your actions (voting.). There are many people,  some even on smoaky,  who can't stand Trump on a personal level,  but realize his policies are aligned with their values, so he's getting their vote.

17 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Which is I said what I said.

Your feelings (hatred) are dictacting your actions (voting.). There are many people,  some even on smoaky,  who can't stand Trump on a personal level,  but realize his policies are aligned with their values, so he's getting their vote.

And there also some who believes he's doing good and better than the alternative but didn't vote for him and yes some even on smoaky.... why is that? Maybe because we have our own choices 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

And there also some who believes he's doing good and better than the alternative but didn't vote for him and yes some even on smoaky.... why is that? Maybe because we have our own choices 

It's most certainly your choice, and that should never be taken away. I'm just pointing out that it's not a wise choice.

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

I lnow of 2-3 on this site alone.... i was wondering if it was because they don't make "wise choices" as you call it.....

Are you talking about people that didn't vote for Trump in 2016?  I didn't then and it was a mistake that I will admit.  I won't make that mistake twice.

• Thanks 2