President Trump: Biden Will Imprison You in Your House, While Letting Rioters Roam Free

Wild74

https://menrec.com/president-trump-biden-will-imprison-you-in-your-house-while-letting-rioters-roam-free/

“Biden will imprison your people, your families in your house, while letting rioters roam free and loot your streets and loot your stores. Under Biden there will be no school, no graduations, no weddings, no Thanksgiving, no Christmas, no Easter, no Fourth of July. There will be no future for our country. Other than that, he’s going to do a great job.”

On 11/1/2020 at 11:50 AM, JETT said:

Tuesday will be epic... 

We won't know the election results even Wednesday morning in my opinion.  I think we're going to have to wait awhile.  What I don't understand is I've heard Texas has had more voters so far this year than in 2016, but why aren't they publishing the running totals as they do election night ?  Do they think more supporters will come out of the woodwork to vote for the one losing ?  Of course they could only vote in person since it's way too late to mail in a ballot now.  It takes three days just to get a letter mailed next door now.  

8 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

We won't know the election results even Wednesday morning in my opinion.  I think we're going to have to wait awhile.  What I don't understand is I've heard Texas has had more voters so far this year than in 2016, but why aren't they publishing the running totals as they do election night ?  Do they think more supporters will come out of the woodwork to vote for the one losing ?  Of course they could only vote in person since it's way too late to mail in a ballot now.  It takes three days just to get a letter mailed next door now.  

Oh, I think we will know the results Tuesday night ... it just won't be official until Amy Coney Barrett and the Supreme Court deems it so .... Then Plugs and the Hilldabeast can cry on each other's shoulders, Plugs will probably be feeling her up at the same time ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Oh, I think we will know the results Tuesday night ... it just won't be official until Amy Coney Barrett and the Supreme Court deems it so .... Then Plugs and the Hilldabeast can cry on each other's shoulders, Plugs will probably be feeling her up at the same time ...

Are you suggesting that the GOP pushed through a Supreme Court Justice to help rig an election? Exactly what that sounds like. 

46 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Are you suggesting that the GOP pushed through a Supreme Court Justice to help rig an election? Exactly what that sounds like. 

Right, like Upchuck and the dimturds wouldn't have done the same thing  ....  cry me a river, Larry  .....

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right, like Upchuck and the dimturds wouldn't have done the same thing  ....  cry me a river, Larry  .....

Sounds more and more like trumps in trouble... but you been knowing that, just playing the denial role

Biden is utterly irrelevant in this election. Tomorrow is one thing...a referendum on Pres Trump. Biden just happened to be the guy the dems put on the ballot and his potential policies as prez mean nothing. Other then a few democratic "true believers" that are completely blinded by their loyalty to the democratic party is there anyone that is actually enthusiastic about Joe Biden? I dont think so.

6 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Biden is utterly irrelevant in this election. Tomorrow is one thing...a referendum on Pres Trump. Biden just happened to be the guy the dems put on the ballot and his potential policies as prez mean nothing. Other then a few democratic "true believers" that are completely blinded by their loyalty to the democratic party is there anyone that is actually enthusiastic about Joe Biden? I dont think so.

Barry is nuts over Uncle Creepy!🙄

If the situation is NOT true, then why are democratic lead cities, boarding up their storefronts? I mean, if they think that President Trump is going to lose, why would they need to prepare for riots, because it isn't the conservatives or the moderates that are rioting, it is the leftists. I understand prepping for hurricanes, freezes, and other things, but riots after an election, we've never had that before--and it is NOT common folks, it the antifa's and liberals preparing to cause problems. 

If President Trump loses, then most of us will just try and survive the next 2 years, until we can get rid of the congress that is making terrible laws. But the only civil war will be started by those on the left, because they are already preparing for it.