*** I'm Not Voting For President Trump ***

KirtFalcon

THE DAILY SENTINEL

October 31, 2020

I'm voting for the future of our country 

Have you been told recently, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump" or asked "How can you vote for Trump?"

My response is simple, "I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for the Republic that I grew up in and has been around for 200 years, which has been the model for the entire world but is on the verge of being destroyed by liberals.

I'm voting for the supreme law of the United States, the Constitution. 

I'm voting for the First Amendment, freedom of assembly, religion,  and speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and an individual's right to own and posses a firearm.

I'm voting for the continuation of the Supreme Court Justice's to protect the Constitution and Bill of Rights. 

I'm voting for the Electoral College. 

I'm voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. 

I'm voting for the return of law and order,  for police departments to be restored and respected.

I'm voting for a strong military, the return of our troops from foreign countries, care and respect for our veterans. 

I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. 

I'm voting for continued growth of our economy and returning jobs to America from foreign countries. 

I'm voting for the restoration of factual education taught at all levels of school and not project 1619, white fragility, teacher opinion, partisanship, or ideology.

I'm voting for unborn babies. 

I'm voting for the American Flag and the National Anthem that is being disparaged across the country. 

I'm voting for continued support of Israel. 

I'm voting against human/child and drug trafficking. 

I'm not just voting for a person (Trump), I'm voting for the future of my country. 

What are you voting for?

Wanda Morgan

Nacogdoches, Tx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

THE DAILY SENTINEL

October 31, 2020

I'm voting for the future of our country 

Have you been told recently, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump" or asked "How can you vote for Trump?"

My response is simple, "I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting for the Republic that I grew up in and has been around for 200 years, which has been the model for the entire world but is on the verge of being destroyed by liberals.

I'm voting for the supreme law of the United States, the Constitution. 

I'm voting for the First Amendment, freedom of assembly, religion,  and speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and an individual's right to own and posses a firearm.

I'm voting for the continuation of the Supreme Court Justice's to protect the Constitution and Bill of Rights. 

I'm voting for the Electoral College. 

I'm voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. 

I'm voting for the return of law and order,  for police departments to be restored and respected.

I'm voting for a strong military, the return of our troops from foreign countries, care and respect for our veterans. 

I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. 

I'm voting for continued growth of our economy and returning jobs to America from foreign countries. 

I'm voting for the restoration of factual education taught at all levels of school and not project 1619, white fragility, teacher opinion, partisanship, or ideology.

I'm voting for unborn babies. 

I'm voting for the American Flag and the National Anthem that is being disparaged across the country. 

I'm voting for continued support of Israel. 

I'm voting against human/child and drug trafficking. 

I'm not just voting for a person (Trump), I'm voting for the future of my country. 

What are you voting for?

Wanda Morgan

Nacogdoches, Tx

I concur. Very well said. Smart lady...even if she is from Nacogdoches. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

sounding more and more desperate kirt... ppl want those things without a leader like trump... be sure you come back for your crow this week

Moses killed a man and was hand-picked by God to lead Israel out of Egypt.  Are you telling us you've a higher standard than God himself?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Moses killed a man and was hand-picked by God to lead israel out of Egypt.  Are you telling us you've a higher standard than God himself?

No sir..... just stating ppl can want those things and not want a leader like trump.... nice assumption by you though 

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

In this case yes..... I'd never vote for Trump, he seems to have life long republicans leaving the party as well... no surprise 

RINOS and Dimturd lites .... maybe you have heard  of draining the swamp? ....

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

In this case yes..... I'd never vote for Trump, he seems to have life long republicans leaving the party as well... no surprise 

Those same life-long R's have done nothing but collude with D's to wreck the country.  At least you're being honest about not actually caring about the issues.  For you it's just a popularity contest.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Life long politicians? Life long bureaucrats? Life long swamp dwellers that have a R next to there name? Good riddance. 

He keep em moving fast enough, biden might do better than expected... KEEP DRAINING DONNIE 

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Those same life-long R's have done nothing but collude with D's to wreck the country.  At least you're being honest about not actually caring about the issues.  For you it's just a popularity contest.

na, I'd vote jo Jorgensen but wife told me give blue support in case it mattered

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

They didnt. The unpopularity of these clowns is so high that when they denounce trump it makes most of America realize he’s doing something right. 

we'll see soon if hes doing something right.. 1 term president must not be doing good, we'll see 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

we'll see soon if hes doing something right.. 1 term president must not be doing good, we'll see 

Imagine complaining about all the corruption in politics only to have a non politician in the WH and then complain that no one likes him. Well no #### no one likes him. He doesn’t play the game by there rules.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Imagine complaining about all the corruption in politics only to have a non politician in the WH and then complain that no one likes him. Well no #### no one likes him. He doesn’t play the game by there rules.

Been going on for years by ppl we elect go imagine.... then we hire a fraudster to clean up the frauds :rofl:, only in America is this good logic

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Been going on for years by ppl we elect go imagine.... then we hire a fraudster to clean up the frauds :rofl:, only in America is this good logic

He’s a fraudster in your eyes because the same corrupt people are writing the articles you are reading dupe. Try if you can to use something that resembles reasoning.

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

He’s a fraudster in your eyes because the same corrupt people are writing the articles you are reading dupe. Try if you can to use something that resembles reasoning.

I pick apart cites and media and believe certain things, you believe the words out of the loars mouth... you'd believe anything he says, if he told you he was coming to visit you,  you'd take off work and sit patiently by the door... 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

I pick apart cites and media and believe certain things, you believe the words out of the loars mouth... you'd believe anything he says, if he told you he was coming to visit you,  you'd take off work and sit patiently by the door... 

I believe my own eyes and ears mostly. Not blithering opining idiots that have never done anything with there life except write articles.

On 11/1/2020 at 2:57 PM, Unashamed said:

Under trump the oil and gas industry has thrived up until  the election cycle.  I was in north Dakota in 2014-2015 during the bust.   Their were hundreds of thousands of layoffs.  I was lucky I kept my job.  But eventually decided to change career's.   A Trump victory is going to bring oil and gas jobs back.   

Actually what has hurt the oil and gas industry the most is the lockdowns imposed by many blue and some red states.  People aren't getting out as much as they used to.  I was thinking last night when I was researching deaths that the ACA may have killed many more people than the Wuhan, since deaths have gone up since 2014.  Someone on Trumps team should have done an analysis on how much Obamacare has hurt Americans that can no longer afford insurance and no longer have it to get the care that they need.  Biden was all behind the ACA.  

On 11/1/2020 at 3:23 PM, DAWG91 said:

Moses killed a man and was hand-picked by God to lead israel out of Egypt.  Are you telling us you've a higher standard than God himself?

JETT is one of those bickering about Trump as he leads us to the promised land of a Great America.  Biden had people in the dark for 47 years and will add to it if he wins the election.  

On 11/1/2020 at 4:17 PM, JETT said:

I take half of what President Trump says with a grain of salt unlike many that take him literally.   I look at the results he's produced, and that's why I'm voting for President Trump even though I don't like the guy.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

JETT is one of those bickering about Trump as he leads us to the promised land of a Great America.  Biden had people in the dark for 47 years and will add to it if he wins the election.  

Lol a strong case could be made that Biden himself is in the dark.  I thought Kerry and Hillary were terrible candidates,  but this goofball takes the cake.