*** I'm Not Voting For President Trump ***

KirtFalcon

33 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Imagine complaining about all the corruption in politics only to have a non politician in the WH and then complain that no one likes him. Well no #### no one likes him. He doesn’t play the game by there rules.

And they hate his guts for it,  because it exposes them as the complete frauds that they are.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol a strong case could be made that Biden himself is in the dark.  I thought Kerry and Hillary were terrible candidates,  but this goofball takes the cake.

Agreed! This has always had me confused. Why Joe? While I think he's a commie idiot, at least Beto would appeal to the young and stupid amoung us. But who in that party is clamoring for the really old demented groper? Seems silly

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Agreed! This has always had me confused. Why Joe? While I think he's a commie idiot, at least Beto would appeal to the young and stupid amoung us. But who in that party is clamoring for the really old demented groper? Seems silly

Ask yourself this question:  of all the democrats who sought the nomination,  who has the strongest ties to china?

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

By blue support,  I'm guessing you mean democrat blue.  The men and women in blue are supporting the President.

I did work for a guy in Mineola not long ago who is a hispanic officer who isnt voting trump, i asked him and he said all the defending is unnecessary and they were thinking about going on strike... he also said he wasn't voting trump.... 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I did work for a guy in Mineola not long ago who is a hispanic officer who isnt voting trump, i asked him and he said all the defending is unnecessary and they were thinking about going on strike... he also said he wasn't voting trump.... 

1 guy?  Hahahaha that's the funniest so far today man!  Keep em coming!

Just now, trashyhound said:

I understand, just didn't know how many actual votes that could pull

Who says it has to be any?  With so much reliance on IT systems instead of paper ballots it probably wouldn't be that difficult.  It's just a realistic theory of mine.  I'll leave the connecting of the actual dots to folks who have more time to do it than I.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Who says it has to be any?  With so much reliance on IT systems instead of paper ballots it probably wouldn't be that difficult.  It's just a realistic theory of mine.  I'll leave the connecting of the actual dots to folks who have more time to do it than I.

I hear ya. I don't think voter fraud exist, I heard Joe say so. 😛

Just now, trashyhound said:

Unions, much of police and fire up north mostly will vote blue because the Dems will protect their union monopolies for them

Even some of those are supporting him at this point.  Takes a special kind of stupid to vote for a party that will abolish your own job.

On 11/1/2020 at 4:51 PM, JETT said:

China, Russia, North Korea, Saudi, ask yourself those as well

Trump has never been in collusion with any of those countries.  He attacked China economically thus the Wuhan.  Putin is chomping at the bit to work with Biden since Russia and the Democrats have shared values.  https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-putin-says-wants-work-joe-biden-claims-shared-values-between-democrats-communism-1537501 .  Trump was working on a peace plan between North and South Korea to officially end the Korean War and stop North Korea from having nukes.  That failed thanks to China, and it's been at a stalemate since.  Trump should have won the Nobel Peace prize over his efforts, but of course the leftist Nobel Peace Prize committee would never award President Trump that award.  President Trump has worked with Saudi Arabia to prevent the tit for tat strikes that we heard of back in January and to keep Iran at bay.  We haven't had a single strike that they promised would happen thanks to our alliance.  It has also kept them from making alliances with both Russia and China in case a possible war could break out.  His deals are keeping the oil out of their hands, and in ours.  His diplomacy in the Middle East has been great bringing peace deals when Biden would not even lift a finger.  He understands that we need both Israel and Saudi Arabia to keep the peace in the Middle East, because those are the two major powers there.  I'm amazed you didn't bring up India too where he is loved as shown by his visit there.  

President Trump is doing more to keep America safe and out of war than any President in the past 60 years.  Even with the strike he made on Syria nothing has come from it since, and we haven't heard hardly anything about the Revolution that was going on there.  We haven't heard of the mass immigration of extremist Muslim immigrants as we used to see in the past.  While France did have a terrorist attack last week, who cares about France we've had a strained, but cordial relationship with them since Pompidou was President.  The same with England after Tony Blair was in office, although  Boris Johnson seemed willing to work with President Trump.  Barry Laverty wants to assert that the world is watching this election, and the reason is they want the U.S. to fail, because under President Trump we've become better than we were under Obama and Bush Jr..  

You've already voted for Biden so you're a lost cause now.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1