*** I'm Not Voting For President Trump ***

KirtFalcon

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Unions, much of police and fire up north mostly will vote blue because the Dems will protect their union monopolies for them

You must not be paying attention.  The overwhelming majority of law enforcement and firefighter unions and their rank and file members have endorsed President Trump over Plugs ...

On 11/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, KirtFalcon said:

You must not be paying attention.  The overwhelming majority of law enforcement and firefighter unions and their rank and file members have endorsed President Trump over Plugs ...

I have a cousin in law that is a retired police officer in Illinois, and he's leading the charge for law and order with President Trump.  I can't say how the younger force see's things, but I would say they're getting sick and tired of how they're being treated by the anarchist blue Governor's and judges.  

12 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Guilty as charged. Just going off the usual presedence of unions going blue. Glad to hear some are voting with their brain instead of blindly voting for their own demise! 

20 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Highly doubtful.......

I saw republicans on news raising alot of concerns and many believe dems will flip the senate.... its going to be epic, I honestly don't care but to see the right stonewall everything trumps done and not give 2 rips its going to be nice to get to the bottom of the scandal of a president... yall will be whining daily for 4 years 

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Very low turnout at midterms so you libpukes actually have a chance then.....high turn out now guaranteed a GOP controlled House, a GOP controlled Senate, and FOUR MORE YEARS with President Trump......

Wishful thinking.... high turnout of ppl wanting trump out mark my word

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You brainwashed libnuts will find out.......

Trumplicans going to be sick.... ill be here for my serving of crow from all the mess I've talked about trump if hes re elected... question is will you be? Probably suspend everyone you disagree with 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

Probably suspend everyone you disagree with 

You know thats a lie.....if that were true, you Larry and screamer would not even be here......so keep being a lying democratic Scumbag... You fit right in with the party of pedophiles and child murderers......

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, JETT said:

In this case yes..... I'd never vote for Trump, he seems to have life long republicans leaving the party as well... no surprise 

And he's got lifelong Democrats leaving that party. The #WalkAway Campaign FB group alone has surpassed 500,000 members, and growing every day - Former Democrats from all walks of life whose eyes have been opened to the lies, hypocrisy, hatred, and fascism of the left. And what is the one thing that all their testimonials have in common? The phrase "Then I started to do research."

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

And he's got lifelong Democrats leaving that party. The #WalkAway Campaign FB group alone has surpassed 500,000 members, and growing every day - Former Democrats from all walks of life whose eyes have been opened to the lies, hypocrisy, hatred, and fascism of the left. And what is the one thing that all their testimonials have in common? The phrase "Then I started to do research."

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDb4InP9mRZR9oogD1b2dOQ

Looks like ppl are fleeing both parties.... should be a close election