White Oak @ New Boston

soldier1

Week 11  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• White Oak Roughnecks
    • New Boston Lions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2020 at 01:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

But if we’re being real y’all have a losing record and that’s the only type they can beat. But pulling for y’all regardless. 

Thanks, i feel NB will get the win at home.  They just need to believe and play the way they did with Jeff

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

NB plays hard but I think their offense plays into WO’s strength. WO run defense is pretty solid. I’ll take WO by 7. 

Depends on what D front they run against us.  We dont need to hit homeruns, 3-4-5 per carry keep the clock running and their O off the field

6 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

He’s butthurt I picked y’all. 

Butthurt...again chico you have an over inflates sense of self worth. No one takes you serious in hear because you yap yap yap and are a huge towny homer. But we love the WO hate. Shows how in youe head we are for a team that you claim is so bad

8 minutes ago, WOBooster said:

Butthurt...again chico you have an over inflates sense of self worth. No one takes you serious in hear because you yap yap yap and are a huge towny homer. But we love the WO hate. Shows how in youe head we are for a team that you claim is so bad

That’s right. In my head because I rooting for NB. Solid observation again. Keep up the good work cheerleader. 

10 hours ago, WOBooster said:

Where did the chico nickname come from? Must have missed that.