When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

14 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

That article was from almost a year ago although it must be said that even though dems may not have not nominated another hillary clinton, the nominee himself may not know that.

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Now you’re just making things up because Screamingeagle told me that he got banned for childish reasons so sadly he can no longer post on here. Those are his words not mine before you warn me kind sir. 

I'm not showing that your alter ego is banned.........so try again.......:rofl:

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You already sang that song, and I responded to it by saying I would be here with bells on, remember? I am thinking I might slow down a bit after the election, because gloating is unbecoming, and Trumplicans don't handle things always maturely when someone takes away their toys. 

we know what you SAID.......that's irrelevant.......:rofl:

On 11/2/2020 at 12:47 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

After this massive red wave, I predict BARRYLAVERTY will vanish for a few months like LARRYDAVID did on 2016 to cry......but he'll be back with a new name in a couple of months......pepesilva will change his name again like his ScreamingEagle alter ego did......probably couldn't handle the embarrassment of defeat......jett will remain here because he seems to have a tougher akin than your normal libnut.....carthdawg will end up in SDC jail again for an overexhubant celebration........the rest of the conservative posters will move on to other things for 3 years.......

I won't be moving on, because whoever is elected I'll keep tabs on them.  Should President Trump win not so much he's been doing such a great job.  

On 11/2/2020 at 4:43 PM, KirtFalcon said:

He was right in 2016 as well, at least he's one liberal that can see what's coming.  I hope he's right again.  

On 11/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, JETT said:

Quick question, if an illegal votes for trump should it count? Trumplicans who say no are lying through their teeth 

Only citizens should be able to vote in elections.  I'm not lying in the least.  If they did vote they should be deported immediately.