When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Not in opposition to any other nation.......just a majority of the citizens in this country are dumbed down and cannot understand reality from fairy tales.  Our entire society is built on fairy tales and so is every commercial that comes across the tube.

Apathy is it’s name.

Just now, regaleagle said:

NOW you are really seeing the true colors of FOX NEWS.......an angry dog is hurt and gnarling back.  Boy are they going at it against President Trump outrightly and bold now, Huh?

The BLUE PRIVATE LINE must be ringing off the hook from upstairs now........pushing hard for the underlings to discredit President Trump and the vote turnout.

5 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Half of America doesn't want to be America anymore,  at least in the sense it's been over the last however many centuries now.  The rich should subsidize the poor,  no matter the reason why they're poor.  God is dead. Guns are evil.  Boys are girls. If you believe in law and order,  you're racist.  If you disagree, then you deserve to have your business and homes looted, destroyed and burned to the ground, bank account emptied, and most likely shouldn't be allowed to live.  I know what that's a prescription for,  but won't say it right now,  but we're in it,  we've been in it,  and now those who don't believe that we're in it,  will have to acknowledge it.  God,  I wish I was wrong.

I dont think that, I think alot of ppl voted against trump no matter the policies.... after 4 years of him I believe there should be qualifications to become president... he may be good for the economy and stuff that Obama handed him that was trending in the right direction when he became president 4 years ago..... ppl believe that he isnt there for them and fans flames instead of putting them out... im a firm believer in that... hes been tweeting for 4 years and digging a hole for himself that ppl are fed up with him.... i love my country and everything it stands for but I'm also a anti trump fan down to the core

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

What's it looking like fellas, landslide?

Republicans added to House - Dems still hold 

Stood pat in Senate 

Looks Like it will go to wire on Trump 

Looks like there is going to be a civil war in house after this - Dems lost Moderates so they are going to lurch further to the left - Good news is they will hold slim majority - Look for Pelosi to get ousted this time around 

3 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Republicans added to House - Dems still hold 

Stood pat in Senate 

Looks Like it will go to wire on Trump 

Looks like there is going to be a civil war in house after this - Dems lost Moderates so they are going to lurch further to the left - Good news is they will hold slim majority - Look for Pelosi to get ousted this time around 

I hear ya.... 

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

One thing is for sure .... the dimturds are going to have a hard time getting anyone to believe their "fake news" funded phony polls anymore .... 

Polls were off, all over the places..... my prediction, biden pulls it, off the senate impeaches him for whatever reason because they have the votes and kamala becomes president 

Just now, JETT said:

Polls were off, all over the places..... my prediction, biden pulls it, off the senate impeaches him for whatever reason because they have the votes and kamala becomes president 

The senate doesn't impeach anyone, grasshopper  ....  and Plugs ain't gonna make it ......