When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

Just now, JETT said:

Don't be a sore loser..... if trump wins ill be here, funny yall said we'd be gone, yet your the 1 whining

Nobody has lost anything, ... I see my point went right over your head .... how do you get whining out of what I said? ...

13 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nobody has lost anything, ... I see my point went right over your head .... how do you get whining out of what I said? ...

If it was how you predicted, a blowout you'd be talking alot... now you dont have time for this

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

If it was how you predicted, a blowout you'd be talking alot... now you dont have time for this

It's a waste of time I have better use for ... i didn't say i was leaving, just not going to do this endlessly ... no matter who is declared the winner, it's going to the courts, and ultimately God .... no amount of back and forth on here is going to change that ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Because of all the dimocrat shenanigans,  sadly, this is going to drag out probably until after Thanksgiving and will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court .... frankly, I'm not going to be on here wasting my time bantering with mental midgets like Jett, Larry, PeePee and BooHawg ... I have a lot more important things I need to be doing than this marathon speculation circus .... it's in Gods hands now ....

More important things?!?  What, crying in your Ensure?

12 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's a waste of time I have better use for ... i didn't say i was leaving, just not going to do this endlessly ... no matter who is declared the winner, it's going to the courts, and ultimately God .... no amount of back and forth on here is going to change that ....

I've had a feeling from the get go that this election wasn't about ppl wanting abortion and all the BS yall spew about.... thos is about the embarrassment to the nation for 4byears straight and many ppl voted against him despite their views and i truly believe that.... im not declaring biden victorious still alot to be sorted through... but for yall to go after dementia and everything else it goes to show u that #### might not have worked we'll see........ im not a biden fan at all but I can honestly say that I'd rather him and kamala be in charge than trump..... 

This is a fraud in progress. You don’t have to rig an entire country’s election just three heavily democrat cities in Atlanta Philly and Detroit. Wait til all the votes in your state are in then you know exactly how many to come up with. We already saw philly not letting pole watchers in by a Lady with a Biden mask on. It’s a fraud and it’s going to the courts. Precedent has been set from the Election with GW in Florida where the court ordered a stop to the counting. 

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

This is a fraud in progress. You don’t have to rig an entire country’s election just three heavily democrat cities in Atlanta Philly and Detroit. Wait til all the votes in your state are in then you know exactly how many to come up with. We already saw philly not letting pole watchers in by a Lady with a Biden mask on. It’s a fraud and it’s going to the courts. Precedent has been set from the Election with GW in Florida where the court ordered a stop to the counting. 

we'll see 

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

I've had a feeling from the get go that this election wasn't about ppl wanting abortion and all the BS yall spew about.... thos is about the embarrassment to the nation for 4byears straight and many ppl voted against him despite their views and i truly believe that.... im not declaring biden victorious still alot to be sorted through... but for yall to go after dementia and everything else it goes to show u that #### might not have worked we'll see........ im not a biden fan at all but I can honestly say that I'd rather him and kamala be in charge than trump..... 

No news there...

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I dont think that, I think alot of ppl voted against trump no matter the policies.... after 4 years of him I believe there should be qualifications to become president... he may be good for the economy and stuff that Obama handed him that was trending in the right direction when he became president 4 years ago..... ppl believe that he isnt there for them and fans flames instead of putting them out... im a firm believer in that... hes been tweeting for 4 years and digging a hole for himself that ppl are fed up with him.... i love my country and everything it stands for but I'm also a anti trump fan down to the core

You're wrong.  Qualifications?  Spare me. Biden isn't qualified to be president of the nursing home.  And your giving obama credit for the economy is a joke as well.

7 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You're wrong.  Qualifications?  Spare me. Biden isn't qualified to be president of the nursing home.  And your giving obama credit for the economy is a joke as well.

Go back and look at what he inherited from bush then look where he left it with trump 

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

IMHO both candidates are horrible, and well see which 1 was liked more 

• Like 1

Just now, JETT said:

Go back and look at what he inherited from bush then look where he left it with trump 

Stock market isnt the end all be all.  We just had the highest quarter of gdp growth ever.  Fan the flames?  Again,  spare me.  If democrats dont get their way,  things go up in flames.  Bunch of freakin crybabies.  I'm going out of town now on a planned trip.  Cya

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

There's lots and lots of videos of the left burning and looting that you could get some expert tips from.

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Stock market isnt the end all be all.  We just had the highest quarter of gdp growth ever.  Fan the flames?  Again,  spare me.  If democrats dont get their way,  things go up in flames.  Bunch of freakin crybabies.  I'm going out of town now on a planned trip.  Cya

Enjoy sir