When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Stock market isnt the end all be all.  We just had the highest quarter of gdp growth ever.  Fan the flames?  Again,  spare me.  If democrats dont get their way,  things go up in flames.  Bunch of freakin crybabies.  I'm going out of town now on a planned trip.  Cya

Highest quarter after the lowest quarter, just making up the losses. Market is up 3% today because of pricing in a Biden win. Market is still below all time highs, it almost had a correction in the last two weeks. Biden is good for the market.

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol

AND if the goppers decide to run a liberal or moderate establishment stooge again in 2024, you'll get to see me and kirt going at it on here once again......Trump is the only reason we ended up on the same side the LAST 4 years.......:rofl:

41 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Highest quarter after the lowest quarter, just making up the losses. Market is up 3% today because of pricing in a Biden win. Market is still below all time highs, it almost had a correction in the last two weeks. Biden is good for the market.

You cant shut down the economy and expect a boom DA.

52 minutes ago, JETT said:

IF the right loses were going to see how they handle it.... could it be a bunch of hypocrites?

There might be a few isolated cases of right wing knuckleheads acting stupid...but there will not be the widespread rioting, looting and burning that the left would subject the country too. Of course, there would be a huge difference in the way the media portrays right wing violence compared to how they would portray left wing violence.

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

Just don't do it in winona, I'd hate to have to bust a cap in yo ### JS

• LOL! 1

Listening to Rush while on the road.  He's saying keep the faith,  there was no blue wave (true) and Trump will end up winning Az....we shall see.  All along I've said my only worry is this would come down to the cheat by mail scheme,  and it has.

5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Listening to Rush while on the road.  He's saying keep the faith,  there was no blue wave (true) and Trump will end up winning Az....we shall see.  All along I've said my only worry is this would come down to the cheat by mail scheme,  and it has.

I'm not sure Trump wins Arizona. I think we're probably looking at a Biden Presidency, because I'm not sure Trump wins Wisconsin or Michigan, either.

54 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You cant shut down the economy and expect a boom DA.

You used an argument that the GDP per quarter had the biggest ever increase, I said it was only after the worst ever decrease, I was pointing out the flaws in your argument which you know, so why are you trying to spin it against me with what I said?

11 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

You used an argument that the GDP per quarter had the biggest ever increase, I said it was only after the worst ever decrease, I was pointing out the flaws in your argument which you know, so why are you trying to spin it against me with what I said?

Economy was also booming before the plandemic.  Only reason it sank was economy was shut down.  Once things started opening back up everything started bouncing back,  except in the deep blue states,  who apparently prefer to be locked down indefinitely and bankrupt.

• Thanks 1