When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

3 hours ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Most of the companies going bankrupt were already in the process of going bankrupt precovid. I also do not support either candidate or side.

You are a typical Demoncrap.......espousing the economy Trump inherited from Obama's many-splendored give away sprees and wars.......trying to place the blame on Trump. And I don't for one second believe you "do not support either candidate" as you state.......your posts tell a different story and also show a lack of understanding.......most likely by design.

13 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

You are a typical Demoncrap.......espousing the economy Trump inherited from Obama's many-splendored give away sprees and wars.......trying to place the blame on Trump. And I don't for one second believe you "do not support either candidate" as you state.......your posts tell a different story and also show a lack of understanding.......most likely by design.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-27/trump-vs-obama-who-really-did-better-on-the-economy

They'd beg to differ 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Because of all the dimocrat shenanigans,  sadly, this is going to drag out probably until after Thanksgiving and will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court .... frankly, I'm not going to be on here wasting my time bantering with mental midgets like Jett, Larry, PeePee and BooHawg ... I have a lot more important things I need to be doing than this marathon speculation circus .... it's in Gods hands now ....

Whew I got off lightly .  lol

Denzel Washington My Heart GIF - DenzelWashington MyHeart Omg GIFs

1 minute ago, JETT said:

You can't seem to find kirt around these neck of the woods these days.... its almost like he was possibly wrong again

First Kirk said Biden wouldn't make it out of the Democrat Primaries.  Now he is just moments away from President-Elect Biden.  

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Of course they would......they are all documented socialsts by their actions.  I'm not too blind to see clearly......and I'm certainly not a traitor to the principles our founding fathers set in place for this nation to thrive as a republic.  Go look elsewhere if you need some emotional and mental agreement.......you and yours will not find it in this proud Texan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Of course they would......they are all documented socialsts by their actions.  I'm not too blind to see clearly......and I'm certainly not a traitor to the principles our founding fathers set in place for this nation to thrive as a republic.  Go look elsewhere if you need some emotional and mental agreement.......you and yours will not find it in this proud Texan.

Proud Texan but humble servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. And a soldier for Christ if need be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There's not really much for any of us to do at this point but sit on the sidelines and watch as the wheels of justice or injustice turn......and watch how they turn.  IF it turns out that a great injustice prevails once again in this nation in THIS VERY IMPORTANT Presidential election.......then I will accept it as a message and judgement from God Almighty upon this nation.  Just be ready to face the consequences that will result......or flee to the mountains for safety as the Bible states.

I expected this to be a tight race, and it's been somewhat as I expected.  Trumps only hope is if any late mailed in ballots now.  That why I wish there would have been a cutoff date, because we don't know for sure how many of those votes are still out there.  It was neither a blue or red wave as many expected on both sides.  I know that they've projected a Biden win, but anything can still happen.  

I stayed up and watch the voting returns reporting on both Fox and USA Watchdog.com.......two totally different reporting results were shown.  I'm inclined to believe the numbers Greg Hunter's USA Watchdog site was tabulating and reporting.......and there was an immense difference in the way each broadcast reported and showed the voting results.  And then there was a huge and very obvious attempt made by Fox News election central reporters to try to call states for Biden when the numbers they were showing did not validate the results.  So anyone watching could plainly see the "fix was in" and Fox was playing a very important role in trying to convince the American veiwing public that Biden had won states that the numbers were showing as belonging to President Trump.......then giving false narratives about mail-in votes and that Biden would have a clear advantage on the mail-in votes on those areas still in question.  Very suspectful reporting and coverup for the Biden campaign for later "ballot harvesting" to win states that Trump was obviously gonna win......close contests......but Trumps margin was enough with the amount of votes still outstanding to call those states for Trump.  But Fox didn't do that......they only tried to invent ways to make it appear to the veiwers that Biden was still leading or would eventually win those states with supposed "mail-in votes" that he supposedly would get by a much greater margin that Trump and even make up those differences in the coming days.  Totally corrupt, not by the rules, and with Fox leading the charge with their deceptive coverage and crooked analyses.  That's what really occurred last night late for all to see.