When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

The leftist loons coming out of the woodworks I see. Separating kids at the border from adults who are not verified to be there parents is totally reasonable. Not only reasonable but morally right. Sending your kids with strangers to cross countries illegally is the problem. Our ineptitude to shut down the border is the only problem we need to solve. 

• Like 1

When the political processes of a nation, governmental body, or special interests groups become so corrupted that its effects on the population can no longer be tolerated, then said population will eventually use whatever means and resources available to band together in a attempt to rid itself of the corruption(corruptors).

• Thanks 1

I was doing some research last night on Texas.......our home state.  Did you know that the GDP of Texas is the 10th largest of any NATION in the world, including Russia???  Also......did you know that TEXAS actually has a larger GDP than Russia does??? TEXAS GDP 2019 = 1.7 Trillion    Russia GDP 2019 = 1.3 Trillion     TEXAS crushes Russia in GDP, yet Russia has 8 times the population.

What does that tell you, Huh?  

5 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I was doing some research last night on Texas.......our home state.  Did you know that the GDP of Texas is the 10th largest of any NATION in the world, including Russia???  Also......did you know that TEXAS actually has a larger GDP than Russia does??? TEXAS GDP 2019 = 7.4 Trillion    Russia GDP 2019 = 7.1 Trillion

Secede if Uncle Creepy wins! 😁😉

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

I was doing some research last night on Texas.......our home state.  Did you know that the GDP of Texas is the 10th largest of any NATION in the world, including Russia???  Also......did you know that TEXAS actually has a larger GDP than Russia does??? TEXAS GDP 2019 = 7.4 Trillion    Russia GDP 2019 = 7.1 Trillion

That you didn’t know anything about Texas’ GDP.  ?

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

What is the end game? Any timeframe when the recount happens? The Supreme Court settles it? Kinda funny smaller Democratically led states are the one struggling. Saying this isn’t fixed is absolutely ridiculous. This was plan all along. They knew they had to steal the election. 

The fix was in months ago. The whole mail in ballot stuff was the main cog in their plans. Trump saw the writing on the wall then and tried to fight it.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

That you didn’t know anything about Texas’ GDP.  ?

Yeah......because I used the wrong numbers but rechecked them and then went back and readjusted to the right numbers. I thought those numbers sounded a little bit inflated, Lol.  But now I "fixed it".  I also added a little more to the original post.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Whatever happens and results I can accept.......because in the final analysis I'm a man of faith and believe that God Almighty is in control and His sovereignty over this world has already been established forever and ever.

Even if that means "getting out of Dodge" and fleeing to the "mountains".  But my mountains look more like a beach, as in Puerto Vallarta or Playa del Carmen.....Lol.  

State to state the ballots are counted differently... GA and PA counted there in person votes first is why trump had a huge lead, now the mail in votes are being counted, the same 1's trump convinced his ppl to not do, that's why his big lead in states is shrinking.... sorta like Ohio, Texas and few others biden was leading and then trump came back and won pretty easily, mail in was counted first in those states.... i can see 4 years of Republicans doing the same thing democrats did to Republicans... 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

So if trump comes back and wins Arizona, should those votes count? Asking for a friend... i hear trump supporters protesting count the votes and in a different state stop the count... some funny #### right there

I heard some dead Democrats voted as well... Dead Republicans Never get to vote...😁