When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

No one and I mean no one cares about both “SIDEDS” of your arrsse, sir! I think that’s called rectal ocularity .

I can see it on both sides so I guess you are just half blind. 

Rectal ocularity = c rappy outlook

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I too am a Christian and pray for all people.  I know God is in control and will praise Him in all circumstances  .... that doesn't mean condoning the liberal dimocrat's corrupt and unjust actions ... Christians must take a stand against such corruption  .....

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Praying for them is not bowing down to their agenda. ... I’m praying for you too.

I'm a socio/psychopathic Christian. Where do I fall in on this conversation? Pray for everybody...but kill the libnuts execution style in the courthouse squares!! 🙏😁

6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I'm a socio/psychopathic Christian. Where do I fall in on this conversation? Pray for everybody...but kill the libnuts execution style in the courthouse squares!! 🙏😁

Hey if you are good following a different gospel then you do you. Mock on.

• LOL! 1

On 11/6/2020 at 3:18 PM, ProfDMC said:

So now we result to unnecessary name calling? Ha! I'm an idiot? Again, you know NOTHING about me. Other than I'm not a fan of DJ Trump? LOL...YOU are old and pathetic. A Keyboard Warrior is what you are. I PROMISE you wouldn't say half of the things you say to people you disagree with on here to their face. You, as well as many others are cowards.

IF you teach about communism, then you KNOW what the term "useful idiot" means...........

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

WE are not fascistbook or tweeker.....and being INTELLIGENT, WE understand satire..........

Believe he got in trouble on the newly favorited 'conservative' site Parler. Don't you have an account there? 

(Misspelled it, I discovered.)

Edited by BarryLaverty