When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

USA Watchdog is showing President Trump leading in Va. by 60,000+ votes with a 97% total tallied already. Fox is saying Biden has 221,000 votes tallied.......a total misrepresentation of the count.  They know Va. is worth 14 electoral votes and had assumed Biden would carry his home state......he has not!!

Suddenly all the fakers on Fox are laughing and suddenly having a great time on the air.......still trying to maintain some semblence of being unbiased.  But it's the dog and pony show to the American Sheepsters that will listen........they are all the most deceptive of all the fake media.  

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Suddenly all the fakers on Fox are laughing and suddenly having a great time on the air.......still trying to maintain some semblence of being unbiased.  But it's the dog and pony show to the American Sheepsters that will listen........they are all the most deceptive of all the fake media.  

Rove even expressed skepticism.  I'm still hopeful. If fox got it wrong I feel confident they'll correct it.  Those other idiots on the other networks are still screaming about Russia.

They have all played their roles to perfection thru this whole lead up to the this election.......owner Rupert Murdock is an elitist of the highest degree.  You figure it out.......who's fooling whom, Huh?  Just use the brain God gave you and the eyes to see for yourself.......it's all a ruse of the nth degree to steal this election away from the American people.

Playing both sides against the middle.........so that either outcome they will keep their precious  high profile and high-paying positions.  Very clever and deceptive........but also very obvious to those that are paying close attention.  Like President Trump and alot of his supporters.......those with half a brain.

9 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Now some of the Fox reporters are backtracking.......just in case.......to save face when the real tally shows tomorrow that again this election FOX NEWS has called it too early........by design, of course.  

Again,  as soon as they asked Rove,  he was like "uh yeah I dunno about all that."  All that matters is that they were wrong.  It's no secret that even fox has shifted left as of late.  I just don't think they've shifted so far left to just ignore reality, like the others have done.

5 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Again,  as soon as they asked Rove,  he was like "uh yeah I dunno about all that."  All that matters is that they were wrong.  It's no secret that even fox has shifted left as of late.  I just don't think they've shifted so far left to just ignore reality, like the others have done.

#### Blossum....

14 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Playing both sides against the middle.........so that either outcome they will keep their precious  high profile and high-paying positions.  Very clever and deceptive........but also very obvious to those that are paying close attention.  Like President Trump and alot of his supporters.......those with half a brain.

That AZ call is total bs.