When the election is called...Prediction...

Monte1076

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Polls were off, all over the places..... my prediction, biden pulls it, off the senate impeaches him for whatever reason because they have the votes and kamala becomes presidentΒ 

Senate does not impeach....where did you go to school.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The senate doesn't impeach anyone, grasshopperΒ  ....Β  and Plugs ain't gonna make it ......

Β 

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Senate does not impeach....where did you go to school.....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sorry let me be more clear, McConnell and his troops gather and get it going and the senate held by the Republicans will go through and get him

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The senate doesn't impeach anyone, grasshopperΒ  ....Β  and Plugs ain't gonna make it ......

You said it would be called by end of night, landslide etc.... you sound optimistic now, talking about weve learned 1 thing about polls... we also learned you were wrong again....

Just now, JETT said:

Β 

Sorry let me be more clear, McConnell and his troops gather and get it going and the senate held by the Republicans will go through and get him

It doesn't work that way, grasshopperΒ  ....Β  the House of Representatives are the ones that impeach, the Senate then tries the case ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

It doesn't work that way, grasshopperΒ  ....Β  the House of Representatives are the ones that impeach, the Senate then tries the case ....

Thanks for that info, however it happens republicans will try to get shed of him.... kamala next presidentΒ 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

You said it would be called by end of night, landslide etc.... you sound optimistic now, talking about weve learned 1 thing about polls... we also learned you were wrong again....

No, I said we would know ... I never said it will be called .... this is going to the Supreme CourtΒ  ....Β  regardless of who is declared the winnerΒ  ....

Sure seems for the media to call a state for Trump it has to be a certainty. For them to call it for Biden the standards are way lower, I.E. Arizona.

Feels like these states aren’t calling so they can figure out how many D votes they need in order to put the Democrats back in the WH.Β 
Any logical person can plainly see the Dems are going to harvest votes as best they can in order to win. The mail in vote was always and only about having an ace in the hole to cheat. The Democrats pushed the need for mail in with the excuse of COVID. They didn’t care about that only having an opportunity to cheat.Β 

• LOL! 1

Because of all the dimocrat shenanigans,Β  sadly, this is going to drag out probably until after Thanksgiving and will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court .... frankly, I'm not going to be on here wasting my time bantering with mental midgets like Jett, Larry, PeePee and BooHawg ... I have a lot more important things I need to be doing than this marathon speculation circus .... it's in Gods hands now ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Because of all the dimocrat shenanigans,Β  sadly, this is going to drag out probably until after Thanksgiving and will ultimately be decided by the Supreme Court .... frankly, I'm not going to be on here wasting my time bantering with mental midgets like Jett, Larry, PeePee and BooHawg ... I have a lot more important things I need to be doing than this marathon speculation circus .... it's in Gods hands now ....

Don't be a sore loser..... if trump wins ill be here, funny yall said we'd be gone, yet your the 1 whining

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

who dat